Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Pregnant...Sexy or not?

Posted by   + Show Post

How many women find themselves less attractive during pregnancy? And do you feel your husband seeks less sex from  you?

by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 4:27 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 6, 2013 at 4:40 PM

I found myself less attractive (with good reason as I was covered in a rash and scars from head to toe, put on steroids that made me balloon up, and gave me stretch marks everywhere), but it was AFTER I had the baby that made me feel the worst.

My DH was a nympho during my pregnancy. He swore I had some kind of hormone that made him horny. Lol He was also very sweet.

garnet83
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 4:40 PM

I didn't feel attractive. But DH treated me the same as always.

kzuehlk
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 4:41 PM
I felt awful with my first pregnancy. I'm 39 weeks with my second though and I can't remember a time in my life when I felt this damn sexy! Sucks to think that feeling is going to be gone in a week or so
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Maks1mommy
by Ruby Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 4:41 PM
I'm hideous. Dh doesnt seem to care about my giant belly though lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mich.el.le
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 4:41 PM

I felt very unsexy. I didn't notice a dip in dh's sex drive but I might have been too tired to notice. lol

Retrokitty
by Jasmyne on Mar. 6, 2013 at 4:41 PM
I felt way more attractive pregnant, DF found me very attractive during pregnancy he said that he wished I could be pregnant without having a baby lol.
krystyneh
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 4:42 PM
I feel the same because my husband treats me the same :)
winkyloafer
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 4:42 PM
I only wore huge shirts and yoga pants during pregnancy. The last sex we had that really mattered was a year ago.

Yeah.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SaraBethKY
by Gold Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 4:42 PM

I feel less sexy, but apparently dh doesn't think so. He was woken me up in the middle of the night almost once a week for the last few weeks...

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 6, 2013 at 4:43 PM

I am pregnant and I feel gross! My belly is big but I haven't gained weight anywhere else yet. My skin is blotchy and broken out. I am so tired all the time, but my husband wants it all the time! I do not feel sexy and am never in the mood.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)