Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Pregnant...Sexy or not?

Posted by   + Show Post

How many women find themselves less attractive during pregnancy? And do you feel your husband seeks less sex from  you?

by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 4:27 PM
Replies (41-50):
Nynnie
by Gold Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 4:49 PM
I'm always sexy, but this time right now I'm not feelin' so hot. I've been a lot more negative this time and right now my tummy is only making it look like my stomach is pudgy in most the clothes I'm wearing. So I got a new dress and it shows how amazingly beautiful I always am, so it's ok. Sex is still usually an everyday thing around here, but if it slowed down, I would feel that it's because I'm less attractive which doesn't seem to be the case with him so it's all good :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Mar. 6, 2013 at 4:49 PM

DH thought I looked sexy and I felt sexy too.  Then again I did not gain 30 pounds either. 

katiekiwi
by Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 4:50 PM

my husband finds me sexy..but after about 7 months i feel disgusting and like a whale... i cried last night after trying on a dress for a wedding we have to go to (im 8 months preggers)  and he hugged me and told me im beautiful...and always trying to get some action lol... guess his swagger makes up for the things that get under my skin

Luna091306
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 4:50 PM

In the first trimester I'm too sick to feel sexy and in the third I'm too big. The second is the best and yup I've always felt sexy! My dh seems to want it MORE when I'm pregnant.....but that's not always a great thing. lol

Luna091306
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 4:51 PM

Oh gawd, I know! I hate the last part. You're so uncomfortable and just feel like a fat cow. Sex isn't even comfortable then. :/

Quoting katiekiwi:

my husband finds me sexy..but after about 7 months i feel disgusting and like a whale... i cried last night after trying on a dress for a wedding we have to go to (im 8 months preggers)  and he hugged me and told me im beautiful...and always trying to get some action lol... guess his swagger makes up for the things that get under my skin

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

aprilsalcro
by Platinum Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 4:51 PM

Quoting brittney28:

This

Quoting livelaughlov26:

I felt less attractive and my dh was just as attracted if not more

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
baquick
by Ruby Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 4:51 PM
I was a cute pregnant woman lol. Allllll baby. All 50 extra pounds :-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MissLoveLyfe
by ShellBell on Mar. 6, 2013 at 4:51 PM

I find myself less attractive because I feel so fat and without energy to fix myself up, SO wants the same amount of sex wheather I'm pregnant or not.. lol ALL the time.. He tires me, especially now @ 33 weeks pregnant.

BeAmour
by Tonya on Mar. 6, 2013 at 4:52 PM

I felt hideous!

My (ex) husband was deployed the entire pregnancy and was only home for the delivery and was in his own little world so, I really don't think he found me attractive.

mommaponch
by Gold Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 4:53 PM

I felt less sexy, but my husband found me very sexy.  Until about the 6 month mark he wanted it more, but once I got uncomfortable he stopped wanting to because he could tell it was uncomfortable for me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)