Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

10 year old with a facebook

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 6:52 PM
  • 7 Replies

My ex seems to insist our 10 year old needs a facebook. I tried to delete it awhile back and apparently he set it back up and regularly adds things to it. He told him to not tell me because he doesn't want to me looking at his stuff. I am furious! He treats him like he is a damn adult letting him have unlimited access to m games, r movies, internet, all that stuff, he sets no limits for them so hell no I don't trust him to monitor his facebook. He has no damn business with a facebook as it is. I made him give me his account info so I figure ill just delete his account but I am sure dumbass will set it up again. Please tell me I am not the only one who thinks a 10 year old has no business on facebook.

by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 6:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
masonmomma
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 6:55 PM

How the fuck do I delete this account?

masonmomma
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 7:05 PM

Ok tried to delete it and it said it wouldnt delete permantly for 2 weeks unless you log back on then it reactivates. I changed the password and selected to log out of all devices and deleted it. I am sure he will set it back up but I guess now I will just have to keep searching him. Can he make it unsearchable?

christina0607
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 7:06 PM

meh, my 12yo has had one for 3 years. 

I don't see what everyone's deal is. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 6, 2013 at 7:06 PM

DS is 9yo. No friggen way!!

littlemrsd
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 7:10 PM

Report it to Facebook. They will take it down

Quoting masonmomma:

erinsmom1964
by Gold Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 7:11 PM

Exactly it is against the terms of use...too young.

Quoting littlemrsd:

Report it to Facebook. They will take it down

Quoting masonmomma:

.thatsme.
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 7:13 PM
Yes he can make it to where you can't search him. And I don't think you can delete a FB account. I've tried before to delete mine and it just deactivates it until you log back in. You might be able to report it to FB and they might be able to delete it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)