Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What do you consider to be a healthy sex life?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
How many times a week or month would you consider to be a healthy sex life with you SO?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 6, 2013 at 8:52 PM
Replies (71-80):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 19 on Mar. 6, 2013 at 10:25 PM
Lol really? I have a 1,4 yr old and we always find time. Kids are in bed at 8 and we go to bed at 11...

Quoting Anonymous:

People who have sex 3-5 times a week how do you find time?!?!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 20 on Mar. 6, 2013 at 10:26 PM

The number where you are both happy about it. There is no set number.

faeriemom1972
by Ruby Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 10:31 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm just happy that after 17 years the first thing he does when he gets home from work is kiss me passionately and grab a boob. Sadly, he still tries to grab where they used to be. They are a little further south these days :/

Anonymous
by Anonymous 21 on Mar. 6, 2013 at 10:37 PM
im right there with you. It's a shitty way to have to go thru life. Sometimes I get so scared when I think about having to be married forever and NEVER liking sex. Sucks.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well I hate sex and never want to do it and my DH loves sex and would love it if we did it every day multiple times a day. So there is no healthy sex life for us. No matter what we do, one of us is always going to be unhappy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 22 on Mar. 6, 2013 at 10:38 PM
Not mine!
auntietotty
by Ruby Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 10:39 PM

Im almost 48, he's 51...and it's 2-3 times a week for us, plus he works nights. So I dont think that's too bad.

We're happy with it. (occasionally it's more...and sometimes it's less)

davnrori
by Platinum Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 10:40 PM

It's not on a schedule because I don't consider that healthy, lol. We have it when we feel like having it, we don't do it or not do it as a punishment, and everyone goes away satisfied. That's enough for both of us!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Mar. 6, 2013 at 10:42 PM
We have a four and a half year old and a nine month old. She is in karate and has classes two times a week plus tournaments. Plus pre k. Plus pre k activities. Plus family things and dh works 6 days a week 730a to 530p we are lucky if we eat supper most nights by 7. Then kids bath times bed time routines. Then house work then we workout at home at 10p usually until 11 or 1130 bed usually mid night 1230. I wish we just had more hours in a day :S.

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol really? I have a 1,4 yr old and we always find time. Kids are in bed at 8 and we go to bed at 11...

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Mar. 6, 2013 at 10:47 PM
I'm asking honestly BTW how to fit it in we are seriously lucky if we get to have sexual relations once every two weeks. Wasn't asking to be rude and say ppl who do have sex that many times a week. They are lucky. Wondering how they fit it in with everything else and time for a few hours a sleep. I'm only getting six hours of sleep a day if that if I am lucky now. Then spend all day running around. :(

Quoting Anonymous:

We have a four and a half year old and a nine month old. She is in karate and has classes two times a week plus tournaments. Plus pre k. Plus pre k activities. Plus family things and dh works 6 days a week 730a to 530p we are lucky if we eat supper most nights by 7. Then kids bath times bed time routines. Then house work then we workout at home at 10p usually until 11 or 1130 bed usually mid night 1230. I wish we just had more hours in a day :S.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Mar. 6, 2013 at 11:21 PM
It is shitty! People act like I'm defective or something because I don't like sex. I think it's pretty messed up that I'm expected to do something I loathe for the rest of my life just so he can be "taken care of". Well, what about me?? What about the fact that it's MY body and I'm pretty much forced (not physically) to let someone enter it against my will, and if I don't then he is excused if he goes out and cheats?? That's crap! I have started having sex with my husband every day just to keep him from cheating on me. I still despise it, but I pretend to love it, I fake orgasms like a champ, and I act like I can't wait to jump his bones. It's an awful way to live. I don't understand why people need sex. IMO it's for procreation only. There's no need for it otherwise.

Gahhh...sorry. I went off on a little rant there =/

Quoting Anonymous:

im right there with you. It's a shitty way to have to go thru life. Sometimes I get so scared when I think about having to be married forever and NEVER liking sex. Sucks.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well I hate sex and never want to do it and my DH loves sex and would love it if we did it every day multiple times a day. So there is no healthy sex life for us. No matter what we do, one of us is always going to be unhappy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)