Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What do you consider to be a healthy sex life?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
How many times a week or month would you consider to be a healthy sex life with you SO?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 6, 2013 at 8:52 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 6, 2013 at 9:02 PM
1 mom liked this

its gonna be different for every couple. and even then over time it changes and goes back and forth. me and my husband can go anywhere from a good 5-7 times a week to just 2-3 times a month. just depends what going on in our lives at the moment and how busy we are. we been married 10 years and its always changing. I kind of look at quality over quantity when it comes to a healthy sex life. I just know whenever we do have sex, its awesome.

mem82
by Platinum Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 9:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Our sex life ebbs and flows just like anything else. Some months it's like we're teenagers and some months we have to work to fit it in. As long as everyone is happy it shouldn't matter how much. Go for quality over quantity.

IndigoRose
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 9:02 PM
2 moms liked this

The amount of times per week, per whatever,--- doesn't matter.  

What does matter is the amount of feeling that's in it all...  Is consideration for both partners shown?  Is there tenderness and passion?  Is there that (Oooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) chemistry that makes you go all googly inside and makes you positively melt?...

THATS what matters.

Melbornj

For hubby and me it is about once a day, with skipping a day every so often.

beatlelovermom
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 9:02 PM
Before dh started working nights, it was once or twice a week. Now it's never. This truly sucks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mem82

LOL I posted the same thing!

Quoting Anonymous:

its gonna be different for every couple. and even then over time it changes and goes back and forth. me and my husband can go anywhere from a good 5-7 times a week to just 2-3 times a month. just depends what going on in our lives at the moment and how busy we are. we been married 10 years and its always changing. I kind of look at quality over quantity when it comes to a healthy sex life. I just know whenever we do have sex, its awesome.

Nynnie
by Gold Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 9:02 PM
Df and I have a very healthy sex life. We have sex every day usually, and it's always great. Best ever ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Luna091306
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 9:03 PM
1 mom liked this

I'd say 3x a week would do it for me. Just once a week I would consider "healthy". Right now, with an 8 month I feel extremely lucky if we are able to do it once much less twice in one week! :(

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 6, 2013 at 9:03 PM

I just noticed that! how funny!

Quoting mem82:

LOL I posted the same thing!

Quoting Anonymous:

ecerka
by Platinum Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 9:04 PM
Well We've been together 25 years and have a 2yo and we still do it 4 or more times a week. It's less than he wants and still enough to keep him happy.lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)