Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What do you consider to be a healthy sex life?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
How many times a week or month would you consider to be a healthy sex life with you SO?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 6, 2013 at 8:52 PM
Replies (211-220):
AA2.0
by Gold Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 7:11 PM

Healthy for us is 3-5 times a week. Healthy is subjective. It depends upon the couple.

ShanesMommy2012
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 7:11 PM

We have sex at least 5 or 6 times a week.

IQuitCounting
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 8:05 PM

Whatever it takes to satisfy the individual couple, within an accepted bit of compromise, naturally.  Personally we have ups and downs.  Right now, for about 6 months now it's around 3 times a week, and so far that's our prime number.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 55 on Mar. 7, 2013 at 8:12 PM
We have sex 10+ times a week...
notjstasocermom
by Emerald Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 8:13 PM

For us at least 2-4 times a week,  Of course theres always weeks where its more and some when its less., but thats an average

clz0213
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 8:20 PM

We do it like 2-4 times a week. Of course, that varies on circumstances, but I think that is rather healthy sex life

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous 57 on Mar. 7, 2013 at 8:50 PM

We have sex only....1-2 times per week. I would prefer more. He usually isn't in the mood when kids are in the house. 

babie113
by Ruby Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:14 PM

my husband is a truck driver so im lucky if we get a chance to have sex at all but so far we have sex every other week sometimes more sometimes less . its sucks because we are ttc and obviously it makes it less likely to happen .

jessk27
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:17 PM

I'm lucky to get some every other month we use to do it a lot more but now we hardly ever have sex I dont know whats going on all I know is that we are both in our 20's and I really dont think this is normal and it is causing problems in our marriage we dont even cuddle anymore and we hardly ever kiss and talk.

kelliehelvie
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:50 PM

I think what is concidered healthy is not just how many times, which is important, but how the two are before and after. I was in a marriage where I gave in just to shut him up. 

I could have done that 7 days a week but it doesn't make our sex life health. KWIM?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN