Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

STUPID F*%#!^# DRUGS!!!!! :'(

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies
I lost a friend to drugs last night.... He committed suicide because he felt there was no way out, even though lots of his friends were trying to help him get clean, get work, etc.

I am both sad and angry, he was better than that, damn it! He was a good guy who went down the wrong path. I have friends and family who are still struggling, and I just hate the disease of addiction. I am so grateful never to have walked that path, and I don't pretend to know what it's like, but if you or anyone are struggling, I urge you to reach out a hand and help (or get help) them. We thought he was going to make a turnaround, but he took his life instead.

Rest in peace my friend, I hope you find the comfort you searched for. You are loved and missed
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 6, 2013 at 9:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Miss.Mommie.
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 9:11 PM
Rip to a fallen fellow addict.
Cunning baffling powerful.
So sorry for your loss. Seek comfort in alanon if you need to.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
delilahsmom1177
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 9:13 PM

I lost my friend saturday to drugs. We had her wake yesterday. I do not say she overdosed. I say she lost her battle with drug addiction.

I'm a tattooed,pagan,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is but still teaching her important life lessons,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 6, 2013 at 9:14 PM
Thank u very much, and yes, it is all of those things.

Quoting Miss.Mommie.:

Rip to a fallen fellow addict.

Cunning baffling powerful.

So sorry for your loss. Seek comfort in alanon if you need to.
KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 9:14 PM

I'm so sorry.. I lost a close friend to suicide as well...  You can never find closure.........   

There is no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 6, 2013 at 9:14 PM
I'm so sorry :(

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

I lost my friend saturday to drugs. We had her wake yesterday. I do not say she overdosed. I say she lost her battle with drug addiction.

Angelicembrace
by The Dorkfish on Mar. 6, 2013 at 9:15 PM

I'm so sorry :(. I have countless family members and my mom is a recovering drug addict/alcoholic..it's difficult. Thoughts are with you!

Whenever life gets tough I just remember this..

The Water Temple.

angelbabies11
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 9:15 PM
:*( so sorry for your loss.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 6, 2013 at 9:16 PM
:( sorry to hear that... And closure will be tough, too many questions left unanswered

Quoting KristenFowles:

I'm so sorry.. I lost a close friend to suicide as well...  You can never find closure.........   

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 6, 2013 at 9:17 PM
Thank you! And my prayers to your family

Quoting Angelicembrace:

I'm so sorry :(. I have countless family members and my mom is a recovering drug addict/alcoholic..it's difficult. Thoughts are with you!

lexiloo714
by Gold Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 9:17 PM
There is hope. The path i was on, I'm surprised I'm not dead. I'm sorry for your loss, the disease is, as a pp said, cunning baffling and powerful. I'm grateful i have support and was able to get the help i need, but it's always out there. One day at a time
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN