Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Seriously stupid dog...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies

Okay okay. It was completely my fault. The one and only time I forget the pooper scooper bag and he decides to shit in the middle of the sidewalk a mile from home. He has never shit while on leash before...    So we get home and I grab a bag to go back and get it.  I get there and this angry guy is out there cleaning it up.  I apologize profusely and told him I had forgotten the bag and didn't realize it but was coming back to clean it up.  I had the bag, scooper, and a bottle or water to rinse any remains.  This guy wouldn't let up about me being an irresponsible dog owner.  Geez. People forget things all the time.  I walk this dog down the same path every single night and am never without stuff to clean up.  He has never ever done this before.  But I still always carry it.  Today I got home late and got in a hurry,  

has this ever happened to you?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 6, 2013 at 9:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
ff-princess
by Ruby Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 9:54 PM

no, but I did happen to be sitting on my front porch for several days running while some woman walked her rather large dog down our sidewalk, letting him stop and crap in our yard without picking it up.  on the third day I spoke up and told her I'd be happen to lend her a bag if her dog insisted on doing his business in my yard.  you should have seen her jump - our porch is not necessarily in the line of sight since our flag blocks me from one direction, and the corner of the house from the other.  then she turned beet red.

never saw her again, either.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 6, 2013 at 9:57 PM

I felt horrible that he did that,  as soon as I got him home I grabbed a bag and went back.  Not much time had passed. Obviously when I walked up with supplies in hand I planned on cleaning up.  No need for the guy to go off on me. 

Quoting ff-princess:

no, but I did happen to be sitting on my front porch for several days running while some woman walked her rather large dog down our sidewalk, letting him stop and crap in our yard without picking it up.  on the third day I spoke up and told her I'd be happen to lend her a bag if her dog insisted on doing his business in my yard.  you should have seen her jump - our porch is not necessarily in the line of sight since our flag blocks me from one direction, and the corner of the house from the other.  then she turned beet red.

never saw her again, either.

PinkButterfly66
by Emerald Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 10:25 PM

Nope, but I was cleaning up my dogs poop out of a neighbor's yard when she came home.  She saw me scooping it up in my little blue bag and she thanked me.  

EvaTheDiva29
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 10:28 PM

had that problem once. they never picked it up. figured out who is was and where they lived, so i picked up the dog shit and went to the house and smeared it all over her car. no dog poo since.

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Mar. 6, 2013 at 10:30 PM

Quoting EvaTheDiva29:

had that problem once. they never picked it up. figured out who is was and where they lived, so i picked up the dog shit and went to the house and smeared it all over her car. no dog poo since.

Ew, but I understand why you were so pissed. What did you smear it with?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 6, 2013 at 10:31 PM
I gave my neighbor a bag and told her to pick her dogs crap out of my yard I watched for a week everyday this lady would let her little dog poop and she never picked it up the next weejbshe was back to doing so i started baging it and put it in her yard I stopped having that problem
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 6, 2013 at 10:40 PM

Yeah. But I went back to clean. Maybe twenty minutes tops. He has a corner house so maybe he is hit a lot. But my intentions were pretty clear 

Quoting EvaTheDiva29:

EvaTheDiva29
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 10:45 PM

ooo i know. i was just sayin. lol 

where we are now, i kept getting crap in my yard bc we have a sidewalk right in front, and people let their dogs crap on my lawn. i don't have a dog, and for that reason, i hate poop! lol i actually put a stick in the ground with a huge bag full of little bags. they get used. but once in a while, i'll get those assholes who are too lazy. 

the dude needs to chill, really. im sure he does get hit alot, but i would just try and remember your bags from now on. 

there is one lady i allow to let her dog go in my yard, and i pick it up. but she is like mad screaming old, and she has a hard time bending over. so i just told her not to wory about it. lol dont need a broken hip in my front yard. lolol

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah. But I went back to clean. Maybe twenty minutes tops. He has a corner house so maybe he is hit a lot. But my intentions were pretty clear 

Quoting EvaTheDiva29:

EvaTheDiva29
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 10:47 PM

lol i picked it up in a plastic bag, and i have plastic gloves for cleaning out my ferret cage, pulled it out of the bag and started painting. lmfao

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

Quoting EvaTheDiva29:

Ew, but I understand why you were so pissed. What did you smear it with?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN