Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm having the most awesome time!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
The kids are sleep and I should be too but my 7 mo old has learned how to maneuver around... I'm in my bed with her trying to be nosey on cm but she is pulling my hair, slapping my phone out my hand and I think there is spit up running down my butt.... Ok! Carry on lol....
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 6, 2013 at 9:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 6, 2013 at 9:52 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 6, 2013 at 9:53 PM
Oh the joys of motherhood!!

I love that stage :)
faeriemom1972
by Ruby Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 9:54 PM
1 mom liked this

You know you're having a good time when there is spit up running down your butt!

KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 9:54 PM
1 mom liked this

I am too..

All 3 kiddos are in bed and my husband who is a work at home artist is away at a job until Friday night...  REAL me time!  It's heavenly.  So I'm watching whatever *I* want to watch on TV and browsing cafe mom by the fire :)

There is no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 6, 2013 at 9:54 PM
1 mom liked this
IKR! And then she keeps giving new this innocent look like ''hi mommy'' awww! Tears

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh the joys of motherhood!!

I love that stage :)

deputygirls28
by Gold Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 9:55 PM
My 5 month old does that to me too. My favorite is when I'm holding a cup of milk or juice in one hand and she slaps it at a weird angle and spills most of it, if not ALL of it. I still wish I could make her stay at this size and stage though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 6, 2013 at 9:56 PM
Warm spit up at that, like fresh out of the microwave... :/

Quoting faeriemom1972:

You know you're having a good time when there is spit up running down your butt!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 6, 2013 at 9:58 PM
I know and she's our last one this makes 5 :(

Quoting deputygirls28:

My 5 month old does that to me too. My favorite is when I'm holding a cup of milk or juice in one hand and she slaps it at a weird angle and spills most of it, if not ALL of it. I still wish I could make her stay at this size and stage though.

deputygirls28
by Gold Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 10:02 PM
:-( this is only number two and there will be atleast 1 more but still... Can I keep her this size but then in 3 years turn her into a potty trained toddler overnight so I can have the next?!

Atleast you have been able to experience the awesomeness of 5 babies though!! I personally would probably go crazy with that many!

Quoting Anonymous:

I know and she's our last one this makes 5 :(

Quoting deputygirls28:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
faeriemom1972
by Ruby Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 10:02 PM

When my son was 3 months old, I had to go back to work. I was bummed because he hadn't laughed yet so I spent all day trying to get him to laugh. I was holding him above me and doing raspberries on his lips when he puked in my mouth :/ Then he laughed. It made the whole disgusting experience totally worth it :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Warm spit up at that, like fresh out of the microwave... :/

Quoting faeriemom1972:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)