Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do You pay that much attention to other people when you are out and about ?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 102 Replies
2 moms liked this

I've been a Cm member since '06. I see posts daily from an OP referencing what they *saw* while they were out at the store or running errands .

When I am out shopping and getting errands done the last thing I am doing is paying attention to others.

I don't watch people put their kids in their car seats. I don't watch  how they treat them in stores. I don't watch how they react if their child is doing something they don't like . 

Do You ????

These posts where the OP talks about what they have seen  done, or not done, is baffling .

I have my own family to take care of,  so the last thing on my mind , is to notice what another parent is or isn't doing in public . 

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 6, 2013 at 10:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LovelyMommy24
by Ruby Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 10:33 PM
No, I generally do not.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
alexsmomaubrys2
by Ruby Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 10:34 PM
2 moms liked this

I am a people watcher by nature, so yes I do.

MJP76
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 10:34 PM
2 moms liked this

Yes, I am very observant of what others are doing because I'm a survivor.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 6, 2013 at 10:35 PM
2 moms liked this

I like to theorize that what they "saw" is in fact what they themselves do.  lol

davnrori
by Platinum Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 10:38 PM
2 moms liked this

Yes, I watch other people. My whole purpose for going out isn't to see if people are doing things wrong but I do notice my surroundings. Walking around completely oblivious to what other people are doing is a good way to get raped, robbed, or otherwise harmed. If I see someone being unusually stupid then I will probably mention it to DH and laugh abou it.

Lorena
by Platinum Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 10:40 PM
Yes, im a people watcher.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kryptomom
by Gold Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 10:41 PM

Unless they are doing something out of the ordinary or if they are loud, I don't notice anyone else.

KayelynnsMama
by Gold Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 10:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes. I am observant of my surroundings. When I'm out and about, that includes people.

irvinehiker
by Bronze Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 10:43 PM

I don't pay attention at all.  I hate shopping.  The quicker I can get out the better.  I don't waste my time watching people, I've got better things to do with my time.  

Islandmom2boys
by Platinum Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 10:43 PM

No, my boys won't let me. They are always into something and I have to keep my eyes on them at all times.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)