Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

IMPORTANT. MAJOR TIME SAVER.

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 10:40 PM
  • 9 Replies
2 moms liked this

Buy a test.

Coming on here saying you had sex and asking if you could be pregnant is a waste. BUY A TEST. PEE ON IT. READ RESULTS.

by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 10:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 6, 2013 at 10:41 PM

Amen and Hallelujah to that!

Mcelly
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 10:43 PM
Lmfao!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
aidyns_mommy
by Platinum Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 10:43 PM
I had sex last night. I haven't had a period since July 31, 2007. He came in me, but I have mirena could *I* be pregnant!??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KayelynnsMama
by Gold Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 10:44 PM

Seriously. I've seen so many tonight... And some of them are the same people posting in multiple groups.

If you don't know that having sex and then missing your period means you could possibly be pregnant, then you don't need to be reproducing!!

aidyns_mommy
by Platinum Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 10:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh & btw PA doesn't cover pregnancy tests silly goose! I don't have $1.00 (ain't nobody got time for that) PA just covers my pregnancy and my child after he/she is born! Duh.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KayelynnsMama
by Gold Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 1:19 AM

BUMP since people are STILL asking. Tonight has got to be a record.

soon2bmomof3619
by Tinkerbell on Mar. 7, 2013 at 1:47 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL, I might be pregnant, but I'm waiting to test because I don't want to waste it. If Af doesn't show by the 10th then I will surrender to the siren call of the pregnancy tests I have in the house, until then I'm trying to pretend they're not here.

But I totally see what you're getting at with this post. And the answer for those women is if you had sex, yes you could be pregnant, but we can't tell you that, pee on a stick lol.

sonnyswoman75
by Malisa on Mar. 7, 2013 at 1:49 AM
Ahh thats how you find out lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LiDoMama
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 1:51 AM
1 mom liked this
I try to be kind and helpful, because I know some people get very upset over the possibility of being pregnant. That being said, pregnancy tests are as cheap as 88 cents at my local Walmart. I've always kept a few in my bathroom, just in case. Can't wait until this fall.....getting the tubes tied & DH's vasectomy, then I'll never need to keep tests around!!! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)