Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm getting old as f***

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My hands are veiny.  My arms are flappy.  My eyes are crinkly.  My knees are crackely.  

Dammit! When did this all happen and how do I make it stop??

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 7, 2013 at 2:06 AM
Replies (21-27):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 7, 2013 at 2:32 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

Oh, I'm not. I've just learned to live with it. That was in response to the girl who said she welled up in tears because she just found out her pubes would turn gray one day.

But you CAN dye them, btw.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 7, 2013 at 2:33 AM

she was just joking....

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh, I'm not. I've just learned to live with it. That was in response to the girl who said she welled up in tears because she just found out her pubes would turn gray one day.

But you CAN dye them, btw.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Mar. 7, 2013 at 2:35 AM
I just turned 30 last week and totally feel you. :(
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Mar. 7, 2013 at 2:37 AM

wait, just wait,  Hey the men don't care we're just as hot as you young bitches !!!!  My DH still thinks Im hot, and we're still the same people, personality wise...Just older, a few wrinkles. its a  bitch to get older...but thats life. And we still fuck like bunnies....hahaha

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Mar. 7, 2013 at 2:38 AM
I know how you feel.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Mar. 7, 2013 at 2:42 AM

Move to a culture where they don't consider 15-18 as the ultimate hotness, 20's to be middle aged, 30's to be old, and anything after that is ancient. America sucks. Promoting jail bait since...a long ass time.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Mar. 7, 2013 at 2:45 AM

This is what happens when a woman's value is placed in her appearance more than anything. I think we would grow older much more gracefully and less fearfully if we weren't fed this, and trust me, I have bought in to it too. Gah, I remember being only 18 and feeling like my "looks were gone and time was up." 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)