Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Someone I know was shot and killed tonight.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 24 Replies

I didn't know him personally, but I know his family very well.

he was shot and killed by police. The general statement is that he was waving around a gun and firing into the air in public, police ordered him to drop the gun and he refused so he was shot. I am reading the comments to this story and some of them disgust me. A lot of them are calling the cops pigs and how horrible they are and  a lot of worse things. I am sorry I feel bad for his family and his two small children, but he was shooting and waving a gun in public, there are innocent people there who could have been hurt. Don't go blaming the cops, they down WANT to shoot someone, they did it to protect innocent lives. People don't realize that cops fear for their lives every time they put on that badge, but most of them do it to make a difference to save lives.

i can't make this link clicky.

http://www.kimatv.com/news/local/Sunnyside-police-shoot-a-man-outside-a-mini-mart-195792791.html

this s a comment by his brother.

Yo my bro just got shot by tha sunnyside pd 3 times in tha stomach. My bro ramón uz dumb 4 havn a gun on him. He shot in the air multiple times. Neva 1nce pointed it at tha police o ne1, just shot in tha air. These fkn pigz r trained 4 this type uv shit! They cud hav shot him in tha leg. Its tru bout pigz fkn trigga happy mutha fukuz!! They always ready 2 shoot niggas 4 ne reason. Without bn smart about it n figuren!

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 7, 2013 at 2:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 7, 2013 at 2:24 AM

Bump

lendales_mommi
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 2:28 AM

Sad.....isnt it when a young person lose their life for stupid shit....we have had a couple of officer involved shootings lately from people trying to ram cops with their cars.....1 guy was killed and another guy was seriously injured...ughhh who tries to play chiecken with a cop

Also last year a Somaon guy was killed for waving a broomstick at Police. The police said they felt threatned. It caused a  big racial stir up here..IMO the POLICE is the biggest gang in the world. You wanna mess with them be prepared to get fucked.....people these days smdh I do feel sorry for the kiddos though no one deserves to know their dad died that way

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 7, 2013 at 2:29 AM
1 mom liked this

you associate with those kind of people??? I'm sorry :(

opinionatedmom
by Platinum Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 2:29 AM
2 moms liked this

um what did the bros response say? I only speak english.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 7, 2013 at 2:30 AM
2 moms liked this

I don't agree with bashing of law enforcement. The comment doesn't sound very intelligent. Maybe the guy shouldn't have chosen suicide by cop by waving and shooting a gun. I only feel sorry for his innocent children and the police officers that now have to deal with shooting and killing someone. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 7, 2013 at 2:30 AM

Lol I work with the better half of that family.

Quoting Anonymous:

you associate with those kind of people??? I'm sorry :(

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 7, 2013 at 2:31 AM

Omg...this same thing happened in north Texas a few months back to a family I kind of knew. Sorry for what you' re going through. I hope the family can get some help.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 7, 2013 at 2:33 AM

what is it that SHE is going through?

Quoting Anonymous:

Omg...this same thing happened in north Texas a few months back to a family I kind of knew. Sorry for what you' re going through. I hope the family can get some help.

Amiehart62
by Gold Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 2:33 AM
1 mom liked this

maybe some people think the bullets go to the moon and do not ever come down and couldn't possible hit someoneO_o ridiculous to think you wont be met with deadly force if you are waving around a weapon and refuse to do as you are told.

horseap
by Gold Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 2:37 AM

My aunts mom fell into a recycling bin and died.  No ones fault.  You should have seen the things people were posting.*if youre to stupid to knock a bin over you should die*  It was terrible.  My uncle asked them to pull all the posts from the site.

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fire/2011/08/09/E-Toledo-woman-dies-in-fall-into-recycling-bin.html

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured