Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Someone I know was shot and killed tonight.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I didn't know him personally, but I know his family very well.

he was shot and killed by police. The general statement is that he was waving around a gun and firing into the air in public, police ordered him to drop the gun and he refused so he was shot. I am reading the comments to this story and some of them disgust me. A lot of them are calling the cops pigs and how horrible they are and  a lot of worse things. I am sorry I feel bad for his family and his two small children, but he was shooting and waving a gun in public, there are innocent people there who could have been hurt. Don't go blaming the cops, they down WANT to shoot someone, they did it to protect innocent lives. People don't realize that cops fear for their lives every time they put on that badge, but most of them do it to make a difference to save lives.

i can't make this link clicky.

http://www.kimatv.com/news/local/Sunnyside-police-shoot-a-man-outside-a-mini-mart-195792791.html

this s a comment by his brother.

Yo my bro just got shot by tha sunnyside pd 3 times in tha stomach. My bro ramón uz dumb 4 havn a gun on him. He shot in the air multiple times. Neva 1nce pointed it at tha police o ne1, just shot in tha air. These fkn pigz r trained 4 this type uv shit! They cud hav shot him in tha leg. Its tru bout pigz fkn trigga happy mutha fukuz!! They always ready 2 shoot niggas 4 ne reason. Without bn smart about it n figuren!

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 7, 2013 at 2:19 AM
Replies (21-24):
AJnEsMama
by Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 3:05 AM

I agree with others, it was suicide by police. I do not know why so many disrepect and carry animosity towards law enforcement. They have a very difficult and stressful job. 

marinenonstop
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 3:13 AM
Smh. Its sad but the family is blaming the wrong people. "Fucking pigs"? No..the man had a loaded weapon and was firing it in public. He was a danger to those around him and a threat to the officers. I believe he may have wanted suicide by police..or perhaps he was truly that stupid..but either way the families anger along with sadness should only be on the young man that was shot. It was his fault alone.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
horseap
by Gold Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 3:27 AM

Quoting AJnEsMama:

If they took the time to READ the story they would have known it was impossible to knock over. The picture of how high the porches are also demonstrates how someone would have to bend down low and that it would be difficult for someone with her conditions. I'm sorry for your loss. The whole story was sad. How horrible for your uncle to find his wife. : (

Quoting horseap:

My aunts mom fell into a recycling bin and died.  No ones fault.  You should have seen the things people were posting.*if youre to stupid to knock a bin over you should die*  It was terrible.  My uncle asked them to pull all the posts from the site.

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fire/2011/08/09/E-Toledo-woman-dies-in-fall-into-recycling-bin.html

It was my aunts mom (MY uncles wifes mom)but were still really close.  She and her other daughters came to all of our families baby showers reunions birthdays.  What made it even worse was how he acted so POOR ME! What am I to do!  When he was cheating on her the whole time.  He never cared.  It was such a slap in the face.  He got one of the girls pregnant that he was sleeping with now my aunt (in her 40s) has a BABY (and I do mean baby) brother!

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 7, 2013 at 10:24 AM

Agreed. I think it is stupid that they are blaming the ones who were doing theiR job correctly and not the guy waving he gun in public.

Quoting marinenonstop:

Smh. Its sad but the family is blaming the wrong people. "Fucking pigs"? No..the man had a loaded weapon and was firing it in public. He was a danger to those around him and a threat to the officers. I believe he may have wanted suicide by police..or perhaps he was truly that stupid..but either way the families anger along with sadness should only be on the young man that was shot. It was his fault alone.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured