Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you really think unfriending me is going to hurt?!? lmao

Posted by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 2:42 AM
  • 0 Replies
Ok..so my sil is a horribly reckless driver. I truly believe she doesn't know where the turn signal is on the car...what side mirrors are used for or what a yield sign means. Bil asked me if they could use our car to move..but that sil would drive it while he drove the U-Haul. Now my husband is deployed.. and he bought the car before we married so it's tech his. I told bil that i had to ok it with dh as he has said in the past he would never allow sil to drive it. Bil caught a tantrum and actually went off on texts that were coming in in three different parts because they were so long. He was saying that he doesn't need to wait to hear back from his brother that his wife drives to his standards. Apparently he was so angry that he emailed dh saying i went on a "rant" about needing dhs approval and blah blah blah. Really? It was ONE text that said, "listen i really need to ask your brother if its ok if j drives the car. You know he loves that car and she really doesnt have the best track record driving. Ill let you know what he says after i talk to him." Dh asked me to email him all the texts between bil and i. After reading the texts dh feels i did nothing wrong and that his brother acted like a complete ass. Dh defended me to bil stating, "its MY car..i have a say who drives it. My wife did nothing wrong and she's right.. i dont want sil driving MY CAR. You guys are not in a financially good place so if you get into an accident i'm the one thats going to pay the deductible. " So now bil and sil are mad at ME. and actually unfriended me on fb. Like , really?? How old are we? Aren't we too old for the hs "im mad so im going to unfriend her," bullshit? Guess what?? We're still in laws..so you can't get rid of me just because dh and i wouldn't let you borrow the stupid car. I just have to laugh because seriously, its fb... idk wtf they were hoping to accomplish by unfriending me. To let me know they were mad? Lol ok i don't really care..grow up.

So it's sil bday..so i sent her a message saying, "i went to post happy birthday on your fb..but it says you're not my friend anymore. Weird..idk what's that about but happy birthday anyways! Wish you much love and happiness on your special day! Love ya!" Lmao
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 2:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)