Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I miss my husband

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
We Have rarely seen each other since he works days and myself nights. Well he worked nights last night stayed up till 5 which means he will sleep till noon and I have to work at 2. :( I feel unwanted and neglected :(
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 7, 2013 at 8:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
catrig
by Platinum Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 8:44 AM

I'm sorry.  That must be rough.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 7, 2013 at 8:44 AM
1 mom liked this
You feel unwanted and neglected because you both work?? He is working to help support your family.

Quoting Anonymous:

We Have rarely seen each other since he works days and myself nights. Well he worked nights last night stayed up till 5 which means he will sleep till noon and I have to work at 2. :( I feel unwanted and neglected :(
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 7, 2013 at 8:45 AM
1 mom liked this
Omg he has to work.. get the fuck over it. I'm sure he still wants u... he's just exhausted. Nights are harder than days and usually longer. Let the man sleep!
Nicole1357
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 8:46 AM

Aww. I've been there before. **hugs** 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 7, 2013 at 8:47 AM
I spend weeks to years without my husband, good thing it doesnt make me feel unwanted or neglected.

Talk to him, maybe you all can do little things for each other like write love notes in passing.
littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 8:48 AM
1 mom liked this

Damn shitty anons and it's early for that too. Ignore the bitches, I'm really sorry you feel that way and I hope something works out for y'all to spend some time together. It's rough working opposite shifts. Big hugs.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 7, 2013 at 8:51 AM
Thanks

Quoting littlesippycup:

Damn shitty anons and it's early for that too. Ignore the bitches, I'm really sorry you feel that way and I hope something works out for y'all to spend some time together. It's rough working opposite shifts. Big hugs.

notabosley
by Silver Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 8:55 AM
(((hugs))) momma, it's hard I know. Ignore the anon-twits, time to tell him y'all have to talk. He needs to be told how you feel, unfortunately our men are not mind readers.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)