Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What have you done today so far?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 207 Replies

It's 9am here.  I have gotten kid up & fed him pancakes.  Took him to school.  Picked up my prescription from the drug store.  Came back home and swept the floors.  Mopped the floors in odorban *love that stuff!* changed my wax melt burners and now my place smells like cupcakes with buttercream icing! lol!  Maintenance man just stopped by to fix my shower!  Yay :o] I wiped down all the counters, fridge, stove, microwave, convection oven, walls in the bathroom, baseboards and laboratory in the bathroom with odorban as well!  Now i'm getting ready to vacuum and i'll be done!  :D  WHEW!  I'm so exhausted.  Running on 4 hours of sleep and uh I have a meeting this afternoon then class tonight.  Gah!  I'm ready for bed!

What about you???

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
christina0607
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:07 AM

Not much.

nicolemead91
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:08 AM
Just got up lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
IandLoveandYou
by Penny Lane on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:08 AM
2 moms liked this

Poured myself a cup of coffee, sat down.

hplesha
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:09 AM
Got my oldest to school, fed my youngest breakfast and started a load of laundry
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:09 AM
Its 9am and I just woke up so I've done nothing. I will be getting my son up soon if he doesn't get up on his own, then breakfast then school.
damionsmama7195
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:09 AM
1 mom liked this

got my son up and fed and ready for school. Now hes there, and i am still in bed on cafemom

ErikaRobin
by Platinum Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:09 AM
1 mom liked this

I took one happy child to school and one grumpy child to school.  Now I'm back home waiting until it's time to play chauffeur again and take the 14 year old to school.

I am a taxi.

(And holy shit, I spelled chauffeur right on the first try. Go, ME!)

NiCo86
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:10 AM
1 mom liked this
its 5 am here. I've taken my morning pee (does that count? lol)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:10 AM

What time does your kiddo go to school?

My kid had me up before the crack of dawn this morning.  I'm so sleep deprived.  

Quoting Anonymous:

Its 9am and I just woke up so I've done nothing. I will be getting my son up soon if he doesn't get up on his own, then breakfast then school.

ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:11 AM

Erhm. I made coffee. That's about it. . .but on a good note, I can finally talk again. I've woken up the last few mornings with no voice until I can . ..uh..cough up all my snot. Lovely image eh? Curse this blasted cold. It never goes away!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)