Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What have you done today so far?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

It's 9am here.  I have gotten kid up & fed him pancakes.  Took him to school.  Picked up my prescription from the drug store.  Came back home and swept the floors.  Mopped the floors in odorban *love that stuff!* changed my wax melt burners and now my place smells like cupcakes with buttercream icing! lol!  Maintenance man just stopped by to fix my shower!  Yay :o] I wiped down all the counters, fridge, stove, microwave, convection oven, walls in the bathroom, baseboards and laboratory in the bathroom with odorban as well!  Now i'm getting ready to vacuum and i'll be done!  :D  WHEW!  I'm so exhausted.  Running on 4 hours of sleep and uh I have a meeting this afternoon then class tonight.  Gah!  I'm ready for bed!

What about you???

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:07 AM
Replies (201-207):
MrsWhite101610
by Gold Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 5:11 PM
Is getting fruit loops free a bad thing?

Quoting BeAmour:

If I do that, they'll probably send me free vouchers to Froot Loops!!!

Quoting MrsWhite101610:

Haha. I asked dd if she wanted fruit loops today, she said no and settled on French toast when I went through the breakfast options a second time...this is only because chicken nuggets were not an option.

You should tell the fruit loop company marshmallows do not belong with fruit loops =)

Quoting BeAmour:

Indeed I am!

Quoting MrsWhite101610:

Are you the lady disappointed with her fruit loops?

Quoting BeAmour:

um..........it's 9:11am here.

I got up. I woke DS up. I attempt to make him eat breakfast, no such luck. I did my daily fight with him to brush his teeth. Spiked his hair. Helped him get dressed. Drove him to school. Drove home. Got back in my jammies. Poured a bowl of non-adequate, marshmallow filled Fruit Loops...and now I sit.

Damn, I'm exhaused from all of that work!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Deshonsmommy
by Bronze Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 5:21 PM

It is 5:15 here in Ga at

• 7:30 i opened my eyes
  •  8 I got out of bed
  •  got DS ready for school we are always late in the mornings
  •  dropped him off at 9:07 
  • went to Publix to return the carpet machine cleaning
  • went to the gym until 10:40
  • came home took a shower made lunch for me 
  • picked up DS from school at 1 talked to other parents while your kids enjoyed the nice weather
  • made lunch for DH and DS
  • swept and mopped and cleaned the playroom and sitting room
  • now waiting for 6 so DS and I can go to his soccer practice at 6:30.
BeAmour
by Tonya on Mar. 7, 2013 at 5:28 PM
Only if they have marshmallows!!

Quoting MrsWhite101610:

Is getting fruit loops free a bad thing?

Quoting BeAmour:

If I do that, they'll probably send me free vouchers to Froot Loops!!!

Quoting MrsWhite101610:

Haha. I asked dd if she wanted fruit loops today, she said no and settled on French toast when I went through the breakfast options a second time...this is only because chicken nuggets were not an option.

You should tell the fruit loop company marshmallows do not belong with fruit loops =)

Quoting BeAmour:

Indeed I am!

Quoting MrsWhite101610:

Are you the lady disappointed with her fruit loops?

Quoting BeAmour:

um..........it's 9:11am here.

I got up. I woke DS up. I attempt to make him eat breakfast, no such luck. I did my daily fight with him to brush his teeth. Spiked his hair. Helped him get dressed. Drove him to school. Drove home. Got back in my jammies. Poured a bowl of non-adequate, marshmallow filled Fruit Loops...and now I sit.

Damn, I'm exhaused from all of that work!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MoPain
by Bronze Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 5:33 PM

Woke up at 6:30 after being up most the night she's teething! Took her to daycare at 7 Went to school from 7:30 to 12 went and picked my daughter at daycare Went to DSHS dropped off paper work went to the post office filled out some paperwork for the parenting plan started homework daughter just woke up from her nap and will probably eat in a little while and it's 2:30pm

Anonymous
by Anonymous 20 on Mar. 7, 2013 at 5:37 PM

We get up at 4:30 AM everyday and leave by 5:30 drop dd off at her ride to school . 

I worked hard today at work I made 6 lasagnas for the kids, made breakfast for 109 kids, washed dishes, cleaned off tables refilled the salad bar several times, did my paper work, put away stock, cleaned up and left at 1:30 I went to the mall and did 5 laps of walking, talked to my oldest dd on the phone, went and got something to drink and went to sit at mt dd's school & waited for her to get out .

Just talked to my mom and wished her and my step dad a Happy Anniversary.

We got home, I have washed my hair, got supper going waiting on dh to get home to eat.

Thats' enough I am exhausted.

Luna091306
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 5:38 PM

Grocery shopping....that's about it. lol Dh is off so it's a "lazy" day. I am going to go play BINGO tonight with my sister though! WOOHOO!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 21 on Mar. 7, 2013 at 5:43 PM

Not a damn thing I have the flu bad and devils grip whatever the hell that is doc put me on ton of meds and order me bed rest for at lease the 2 days. Witch is fine since when I move or do anything I seem to be doing the movements but my body isn't there.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)