Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you work from home?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
I just started this awesome work at home position for a really good company. My neighbors sister own it and she got me a job starting at 12/hr and I get to work from home. This company allows you to bring your babies to work, some people can work from home. I think more company's should do this.

I have to go in once a month for a meeting and every Monday just to grab my work.

Anyone else work from home?? How do you like it? What do you do? Is it hard to manage your time and still take care of the kids?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 7, 2013 at 10:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Snowl
by Bronze Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 11:35 AM

I would love to work from home. Are they looking for people?

AleaKat
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 11:37 AM
Just as a MOD but its not like its ALL this money coming in. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sheena696
by Platinum Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 11:43 AM

Kinda. lol I crochet and sell my stuff. But that's about it for now. Crocheting is a hobby so it isn't like I have to find extra time or anything. If I get special orders I just whip it up at night when we are all settled in for the night and/or when I am watching tv. 

asaffell
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 11:45 AM

I have a home business and I'm going to start my certifications so that I can take bookkeeping clients at home as well.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 7, 2013 at 11:47 AM

I'm a virtual assistant and Tastefully Simple consultant.  I've been working from home for years now and I love it!

Hippie.Gypsy
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 11:47 AM

I wish... would love to work from home.

WorkAtHomeMom10
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 9:16 PM

I work from home; I think anyone can do it if you can follow directions; it's all online work. This is for more of if you do not want to do parties or sell products; so it's more of an opportunity rather than a business.

http://4606748.dailydollardash.com

crashblossom
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 9:17 PM

I may continue being a nanny, dayhome style so they come to my house so dd can stay in her routine. Otherwise I'd like to freelance write and midwife for the rest of my life, so I can have the flexibility of being 'almost' work-from-home.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
thetrollcat
by Meow on Mar. 15, 2013 at 9:18 PM

I have a home business yes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)