Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Help settle a debate ladies! Which one is is worse?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
So before I say this, I realize that we were both stupid. Now that, that is out of the way I will get to the story.

One of my sisters favorite stories to tell is my lack of street smarts. She took me out for my 19th birthday (im now 21, so its been over two years since this incident).

We were walking down the strip and this guy asked for spare change. Before I even had a chance to think, I spurted off with "sorry, I only have $100". Yeah, like I said one of her favorite stories to tell. She doesnt mention that moments before, she actually let a homeless guy park her car. I bring that up, but no "its different, I didnt know he was homeless".

So we have been debating this for 2 years now. So what do you think is worse? Making it known that I have $100 or letting a homeless man park your car?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 7, 2013 at 11:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
audreesmama
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 11:58 AM
4 moms liked this
You both sound like you're immature and not very bright. The fact that you're making this into a competition only furthers that.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LAXmom21
by Ruby Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 11:58 AM
1 mom liked this

homeless guy driving car

emtmomtwo
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 12:04 PM

equally stupid choices.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 7, 2013 at 12:05 PM

TWO years ago??? --- Let it go, who cares?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 7, 2013 at 12:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Lighten up buttercup. It wouldnt be a competition if she would stop bringing it up every chance she gets ;-)

Quoting audreesmama:

You both sound like you're immature and not very bright. The fact that you're making this into a competition only furthers that.

EmmaGlenn20
by Platinum Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 12:08 PM

Hmmm I think the car one because he could have run off with the car and that would have been hard to find. I'm assuming the car is worth more than a hundred lol.

Aleta775
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 12:10 PM

Yeah, but you further the competition by giving her a response. From now on when she brings it up, change the subject or just ignore what she said. You're both dumb. LOL. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Lighten up buttercup. It wouldnt be a competition if she would stop bringing it up every chance she gets ;-)

Quoting audreesmama:

Hilary799
by Gold Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 12:10 PM

Both are equally not smart. I'd say the car though.

SalemWitchChild
by Blessed be on Mar. 7, 2013 at 12:12 PM

And human life is worth less than the car? She could have been mugged, shot or stabbed for that $100. A car is expensive but not worth a life.

Both are stupid though.

Quoting EmmaGlenn20:

Hmmm I think the car one because he could have run off with the car and that would have been hard to find. I'm assuming the car is worth more than a hundred lol.

1likeme
by Gold Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 12:13 PM
The car one because there are plenty of police patrolling the strip. If you would have been attacked help would have been fast. If her car was stolen she would have been sitting there shit out of luck waiting for a free patrol unit.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN