Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I hate dinner time!

Posted by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 12:05 PM
  • 8 Replies

I like to cook, but I hate thinking of ideas for dinner.  Does anybody use a menu planner?  If so, what do you use?  Is it online, or one you make up yourself?

by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 12:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 7, 2013 at 12:07 PM
2 moms liked this

For the love of God, don't cook the dogs! lol

I use Pepper Plate sometimes...you can use it on the computer or on your phone, load recipes, make a store list. It's pretty good. 

neslonturf
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 12:10 PM

You should start a new post...what's your GO-TO easy, healthy meal. Recipes please! :) I would totally contribute, and I would love to have more recipes myself! :)

Nicole1357
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 12:10 PM

I plan as I shop usually.. and then choose what the family is more in the "mood" for with a vote..lol. Wish I had better advice! 

lilfishbigocean
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 12:11 PM

That was my first thought, too! LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

I use Pepper Plate sometimes...you can use it on the computer or on your phone, load recipes, make a store list. It's pretty good. 

mich.el.le
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 12:16 PM

I make my own menu. I wish someone would do it for me, but our diet is way too picky for a computer program.

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Mar. 7, 2013 at 12:16 PM

Uhm i'm not really a menu planner.  I just cook whatever i'm in the mood for.  However, since it's me and lil man I only cook maybe 3 times a week.  I eat left overs & sammiches & salads.  He eats hot dogs, homemade lunchables, sketti (no beef in it) and chicken (any kind.. lol)  so we eat a lot of chicken :)  On lazy nights he eats crackers and deli meat.  Sometimes i'll make soup and he has to eat 2 bites then if he doesn't like it he can eat something else.  He's super picky and has a texture issue so alot of times he won't touch what I  cook but he has to atleast try it before getting something else :)

o.0
by Silver Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 12:24 PM

I will ask dh and ds what they would like for supper and I always get "doesn't matter" or "i don't know".  They are no help!

Quoting Nicole1357:

I plan as I shop usually.. and then choose what the family is more in the "mood" for with a vote..lol. Wish I had better advice! 

o.0
by Silver Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 12:25 PM

hahaha!  I promise I won't cook him.  Not much meat on his bones, anyway.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)