Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

uhoh...now what am i gonna do? **pics** oh my god, he "modified" his truck and cars while i was in the bathroom. omg. **edit*

Posted by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 1:28 PM
  • 390 Replies
13 moms liked this

my little tristan is a die hard Disney Cars fan, his absolute favorite is the ugly old tow truck, tow mater.

well today i went to pull a buddies car out from behind the shop and look at what shane has just sitting there.

ds is IN LOVE.

"mommmy!!!!! tow mater!!!! MATER MOM!!!!"

now this little guy just....he is ALL boy, he LOVES his rucks and cars and changing tires, he does at times attempt to modify his cars. he had just been watching shane working on an old hotrod in the shop and inspecting his HUGE matchbox car collection, and now he finds Mater??? he is in love you should have heard him lol

he wanted to stay and hang out there all day but was still in his jammies lol btw theres snow but its not that cold out we were all in hoodies

he cried and cried when we left, boy oh boy does he want that truck lol

i dont know whether to laugh or cry right now.

i was in the bathroom for 5 min? (#2) came out and this is what i find. thank god its latex.

as you can see there is the corner of mater. he painted, or "modified" him, mcmissile, and mcqueen. and his face and the floors and the cabinets.

the paint has been in the cupboard under the printer in the kitchen for months  now.

he has never touched it. he has never even tried to help me paint when im painting.

i dont know whether to laugh or cry, as i put him and his cars in the bath i asked him what he had thought he was doing . and he holds up nater and said "mater! modified!"

god help me.

bash away.

**sigh** ds6 birthday party is tomorrow. here i need to go buy something to cover my paintd floor now -.- fml

only on cafemom..........a few things; yep thats a binky. his molars are coming in and he chews on them because his molars hurt. get over it.

yep he did that while i was in the bathroom taking a shit. i am 8 mo pregnant and constipated. it takes forever to take a shit right now. ya better call cps!!!!!! heaven forbid a pregnant woman takes ashit and her kid gets into mischief.

oh i did  that to him MYSELF?!?! really. because i havent spent the last fw months fixing up this damn house myself. because ya know i  painted those cabinets last month but am so "starved for attention" that i decided to ruin the paint job that took me hours by splashing white paint all over everything, THE DAY BEFORE I HAVE A HOUSEFULL OF PEOPLE HERE FOR DS7'S BIRTHDAY.

really?!?!?! omfg.

yea i had  the paint cans in a place he could reach, they have been there for months now. other than to move them to use the cabinet to park his cars in, he has never bothered them. until  now. guess i didnt have the lid on the smallest can on as tight as i thought i did. SHIT HAPPENS.

and wtf is with those of you who just HAVE to walk in here bashing my horemonal ass? really? thanks for that. i totally needed to be in tears last night. fucking appreciate it.

assholes.

it was a cute post. i was not asking for advice or sympathy, or to be told how to raise my children or that  cps should take them.

assholes.

now i have to get ready to have a bunch of kids running around here when i can barely waddle, gonna be lovely i am SURE.

assholes.

and to those who are normal people and realise that shit happens and laughed with me, thank you. you are NOT assholes.

D.O.E. ~ Canadian mother of 3 boys, and happily (usually) married. we are expecting another boy in april!

by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 1:28 PM
Replies (1-10):
mlg1989
by ZombieMegg on Mar. 7, 2013 at 1:29 PM
aww so cute
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Mar. 7, 2013 at 1:29 PM

Cute!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 7, 2013 at 1:30 PM
3 moms liked this
He has a pink paci ??
Mrs.wilcox01
by Gold Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 1:30 PM
Awww
D.O.E.
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 1:31 PM
2 moms liked this

and a green one and a blue one and a purple one......they are stashed everywhere lol

Quoting Anonymous:

He has a pink paci ??

3_girls_86
by Ruby Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 1:33 PM
Awww that's cute! !
Litlmama87
by Platinum Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 1:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Buy the truck?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Mar. 7, 2013 at 1:37 PM
3 moms liked this

awww.

It does look like Mater! My son loves Cars too :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 7, 2013 at 1:38 PM

How old is he?

D.O.E.
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 1:41 PM
5 moms liked this

its perfect, no? it even has a tow hook. 

when we got home ds was crying like his little heart would break, and not a temper tantrum either just heartbroken lol so i say to him

, "well you and daddy can go over there anytime and hang out with mater"
he looks up, hopefully, "uhuh? *hic sniff*"

"and maybe even shane will let you help him fix mater?" the crying slows,

"yeah *sniff sniff* i fix mater"

lol oh my god dying from the cuteness here lol

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN