Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

uhoh...now what am i gonna do? **pics** oh my god, he "modified" his truck and cars while i was in the bathroom. omg. **edit*

my little tristan is a die hard Disney Cars fan, his absolute favorite is the ugly old tow truck, tow mater.

well today i went to pull a buddies car out from behind the shop and look at what shane has just sitting there.

ds is IN LOVE.

"mommmy!!!!! tow mater!!!! MATER MOM!!!!"

now this little guy just....he is ALL boy, he LOVES his rucks and cars and changing tires, he does at times attempt to modify his cars. he had just been watching shane working on an old hotrod in the shop and inspecting his HUGE matchbox car collection, and now he finds Mater??? he is in love you should have heard him lol

he wanted to stay and hang out there all day but was still in his jammies lol btw theres snow but its not that cold out we were all in hoodies

he cried and cried when we left, boy oh boy does he want that truck lol

i dont know whether to laugh or cry right now.

i was in the bathroom for 5 min? (#2) came out and this is what i find. thank god its latex.

as you can see there is the corner of mater. he painted, or "modified" him, mcmissile, and mcqueen. and his face and the floors and the cabinets.

the paint has been in the cupboard under the printer in the kitchen for months  now.

he has never touched it. he has never even tried to help me paint when im painting.

i dont know whether to laugh or cry, as i put him and his cars in the bath i asked him what he had thought he was doing . and he holds up nater and said "mater! modified!"

god help me.

bash away.

**sigh** ds6 birthday party is tomorrow. here i need to go buy something to cover my paintd floor now -.- fml

only on cafemom..........a few things; yep thats a binky. his molars are coming in and he chews on them because his molars hurt. get over it.

yep he did that while i was in the bathroom taking a shit. i am 8 mo pregnant and constipated. it takes forever to take a shit right now. ya better call cps!!!!!! heaven forbid a pregnant woman takes ashit and her kid gets into mischief.

oh i did  that to him MYSELF?!?! really. because i havent spent the last fw months fixing up this damn house myself. because ya know i  painted those cabinets last month but am so "starved for attention" that i decided to ruin the paint job that took me hours by splashing white paint all over everything, THE DAY BEFORE I HAVE A HOUSEFULL OF PEOPLE HERE FOR DS7'S BIRTHDAY.

really?!?!?! omfg.

yea i had  the paint cans in a place he could reach, they have been there for months now. other than to move them to use the cabinet to park his cars in, he has never bothered them. until  now. guess i didnt have the lid on the smallest can on as tight as i thought i did. SHIT HAPPENS.

and wtf is with those of you who just HAVE to walk in here bashing my horemonal ass? really? thanks for that. i totally needed to be in tears last night. fucking appreciate it.

assholes.

it was a cute post. i was not asking for advice or sympathy, or to be told how to raise my children or that  cps should take them.

assholes.

now i have to get ready to have a bunch of kids running around here when i can barely waddle, gonna be lovely i am SURE.

assholes.

and to those who are normal people and realise that shit happens and laughed with me, thank you. you are NOT assholes.

D.O.E. ~ Canadian mother of 3 boys, and happily (usually) married. we are expecting another boy in april!

by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 1:28 PM
Replies (331-340):
was2now3
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:21 PM
May 1st technically...but both my other babies were born at 37 wks and yes just a few weeks left...this is horrible, she dropped a few days ago and omg my shit hurts, i have a 6 and 4 yr old, dd is always trying to help but makes a damn mess in the process and ds is just wild lol. I rarely comment on anything on cm anymore, i just shake my damn head and move on normally but your blue text had me loling and i couldn't help myself.

Quoting D.O.E.:

lol freaking whoremoans!!! lol add that to a pubic bone that feels like its breaking, a 2 yr old who is faster than you and a house you just  dont have the energy to fully clean in one day.........im like a ticking time bomb lol anything can make me cry or get pissed off these days. just a few more weeks, right? i am due april 7. when you due?

Quoting was2now3:

*hug* lol, I'm 8 months pregnant too and believe me i can't abide the assholes on here. Self righteous people piss me off. Shit happens. Just breath and enjoy going insane lol

Quoting D.O.E.:

i could hug you right now

Quoting was2now3:

I so lol'd at your blue text! Its cute and don't worry about the assholes on here cuz ya know they are perfect and we are so beneath them..... :-)

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
D.O.E.
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:23 PM

the boys are here, only 3 of them, we were going to do bowling but i nixed it in favour of paranorman movie and snax lol their moms encouraged me to just kick their butts out the door and send them to the park though lol

check out the cake i made!! (and i made the kid too!) and yes!!!! cps lovers!!! there are dishes in my sink!!!! better get calling!!

he couldnt seem to take his eyes off the cake lol

Quoting jbirdsladie27:

O•O

Good luck with the party!

D.O.E.
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:24 PM
1 mom liked this

may 1st?! ok so how many WEEKS are you?! cuz thats a month after me!

Quoting was2now3:

May 1st technically...but both my other babies were born at 37 wks and yes just a few weeks left...this is horrible, she dropped a few days ago and omg my shit hurts, i have a 6 and 4 yr old, dd is always trying to help but makes a damn mess in the process and ds is just wild lol. I rarely comment on anything on cm anymore, i just shake my damn head and move on normally but your blue text had me loling and i couldn't help myself.

Quoting D.O.E.:

lol freaking whoremoans!!! lol add that to a pubic bone that feels like its breaking, a 2 yr old who is faster than you and a house you just  dont have the energy to fully clean in one day.........im like a ticking time bomb lol anything can make me cry or get pissed off these days. just a few more weeks, right? i am due april 7. when you due?

Quoting was2now3:

*hug* lol, I'm 8 months pregnant too and believe me i can't abide the assholes on here. Self righteous people piss me off. Shit happens. Just breath and enjoy going insane lol

Quoting D.O.E.:

Quoting was2now3:

I so lol'd at your blue text! Its cute and don't worry about the assholes on here cuz ya know they are perfect and we are so beneath them..... :-)

cristalf060812
by Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:33 PM
Ok I stopped reading comments after the 150 comment... Ur son is cute... Ignore the stupid comments ppl can be so rude and disrespectful.. Notice most of anyone who had something negative to say posted anonymous.. anyways good luck and congrads on ur new addition to ur family...
was2now3
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:33 PM
32 so i guess 7 months lol i had to go look it up. I have babyrot....lol that's my excuse!

Quoting D.O.E.:

Quoting was2now3:

Quoting D.O.E.:

Quoting was2now3:

Quoting D.O.E.:

Quoting was2now3:

cristalf060812
by Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:36 PM
So agree.. Blue text had me rolling..

Quoting D.O.E.:

Quoting was2now3:

Quoting D.O.E.:

Quoting was2now3:

Quoting D.O.E.:

Quoting was2now3:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:37 PM
You are hilarious and you son is just so darn cute! Wow, you are a busy mama!

Yeah, I would call them assholes too -_-

Shit happens. Geez.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:40 PM

Lol your update made me laugh. I knew it was coming. The bashing here is crazy and your update is spot on. People can't just laugh or sit back and relax now because they're all having pissing contests and trying to feel superior.

nurbabe82
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:40 PM

Not bashing, but what kind of responses did you think you were going to get here on cafe mom, and mom confessions at that lol. You can't post anything on here without getting one negative reply.

lisajo76
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:41 PM
Lol! Cute

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured