Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

You know you really are a jerk

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
Why can't she date someone else? My DD... her ex boyfriend has a cow everytime she starts seeing someone and pretty much makes it impossible for her to. they have 3 kids and have not been together as a couple for over 3 years. He has a girlfriend, whom he "hooked" up with about 4 months after they split. He does not live in the same town as us, doesn't pay his child support, and only sees the kids when it's convienent for him. My dd works full time and has just finished her schooling and extern. Her birthday is coming up and wants to get out of town for the weekend and she wants "daddy" to take the kids... His first question was, "who's the guy?" What the hell difference should that make at all????????????????????? I mean really, 4 months after you left town after a 6 year relationship, you were alredy Living with your new ho-bag.... and you think you can ask my dd a question like that? grrrrrrrrrrrrrr this guy just pisses me off. my dd takes care of everything for those kids with no help from dad at all. who the hell does he think he is? (thanks for letting me vent)
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 7, 2013 at 2:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Litlmama87
by Platinum Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 2:14 PM
Why is his girlfriend a ho-bag?

Sounds like everybody is minding each others business too much.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 7, 2013 at 3:37 PM

when the gd (whos 5) comes back from daddys and calls mommy a bitch and tells me thats what daddy gf calls mommy..... i choose to give her the nickname ho-bag....  (mind you that's my name for her and is only used by me and never in front of the kids.)

and yep, i'm all up in the business because it directly affects me.

Quoting Litlmama87:

EAzizM
by Erica on Mar. 7, 2013 at 3:40 PM

As long as her kids are taken care of (which it doesnt sound like it is because of him) why the hell does he care?

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Miller0305
by Platinum Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 3:41 PM

If that's true then why in the world would she even want the kids to spend any time with their father.  You keep the kids so she can go out of town.

Quoting Anonymous:

when the gd (whos 5) comes back from daddys and calls mommy a bitch and tells me thats what daddy gf calls mommy..... i choose to give her the nickname ho-bag....  (mind you that's my name for her and is only used by me and never in front of the kids.)

and yep, i'm all up in the business because it directly affects me.

Quoting Litlmama87:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 7, 2013 at 3:49 PM

Oh, she takes damn good care of her kids all by herself.  and she has been for the last 3+ years with no financial help from him. 

He just thinks that because she has the kids that she shouldn't be allowed to see anyone else.  But it's okay for him to.

Quoting EAzizM:

As long as her kids are taken care of (which it doesnt sound like it is because of him) why the hell does he care?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)