Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I have slept with some famous men, and I have the pics to prove it!

Posted by   + Show Post

Here is me in the same picture as Johnny Depp.

I think this clearly shows how close we are!

Here is me and Ryan Gosling Walking through the airport. That is my arm you can see just in the corner of the pic.

Clearly me, right?

If you still aren't convinced that I have slept with celebs, I think this next one will.

Here are me and Zac Efron out playing basketball and goofing off. I love him so much. We have such great fun!

I don't think anyone can doubt that I have slept with these men. The proof is in the pics!

by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 2:43 PM
Replies (101-110):
2metalbabies
by Gold Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 4:10 PM
You should tell those guys you need a nap or ten every day so that you can recharge that awesome.

Quoting alexsmomma06:

Yea,I'm pretty awesome. But thanks for reinforcing what I already know! lol

Quoting 2metalbabies:

I almost choked to death on my Carmel delite! Best post of the day, hands down.

Quoting alexsmomma06:

Were working on it!!!  Their all like "Please Julie, have my babies and let me make love to you for hours and hours."  Honestly, I'm getting a little tired....

Quoting mamacough:

I hope you had their babies. LOL

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
alexsmomma06
by Platinum Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 4:21 PM

I know. I'm thinking of breaking it off with Johnny since he lives in France, and it's hard for a long distance relationship to work. I think I'll keep Zac and Ryan around though. Now that means I will actually get to sleep on Monday and Wednesday(those were Johnny's days to be with me)

Quoting 2metalbabies:

You should tell those guys you need a nap or ten every day so that you can recharge that awesome.

Quoting alexsmomma06:

Quoting 2metalbabies:

Quoting alexsmomma06:

Were working on it!!!  Their all like "Please Julie, have my babies and let me make love to you for hours and hours."  Honestly, I'm getting a little tired....

Quoting mamacough:

BrittsJade
by Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 4:28 PM
Omg rofl! That's hilarious!
Famousglm714
by Gina on Mar. 7, 2013 at 4:29 PM
Lmao
mom2twins82
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 4:33 PM
Thanks for making me choke on coffee!! Rofl!!!!
2metalbabies
by Gold Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 4:40 PM
But you and Johnny look the closest of all, maybe do an every other Monday and Wednesday. That way you won't break his heart?

Quoting alexsmomma06:

I know. I'm thinking of breaking it off with Johnny since he lives in France, and it's hard for a long distance relationship to work. I think I'll keep Zac and Ryan around though. Now that means I will actually get to sleep on Monday and Wednesday(those were Johnny's days to be with me)

Quoting 2metalbabies:

Quoting alexsmomma06:

Quoting 2metalbabies:

Quoting alexsmomma06:

Quoting mamacough:

alexsmomma06
by Platinum Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 5:09 PM

That's true. I guess the ever other days could work out. Thanks for the advice! I'll pass it on to Johnny!

Quoting 2metalbabies:

But you and Johnny look the closest of all, maybe do an every other Monday and Wednesday. That way you won't break his heart?

Quoting alexsmomma06:

Quoting 2metalbabies:

Quoting alexsmomma06:

Quoting 2metalbabies:

Quoting alexsmomma06:

Quoting mamacough:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Mar. 7, 2013 at 5:10 PM
That's why the earth was up.

Quoting angevil53:

That's funny! But johnny lives in france :/
2metalbabies
by Gold Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 7:01 PM
Oh you're so welcome. I would hate him to lose all the awesome you give to him, and that way you can keep your awesome fully charged.

Quoting alexsmomma06:

That's true. I guess the ever other days could work out. Thanks for the advice! I'll pass it on to Johnny!

Quoting 2metalbabies:

Quoting alexsmomma06:

Quoting 2metalbabies:

Quoting alexsmomma06:

Quoting 2metalbabies:

Quoting alexsmomma06:

Quoting mamacough:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Mar. 7, 2013 at 7:04 PM

i can see me and ben affleck quarter inch away from you in that first pic ! ummm prrrrrivacy please!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)