Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Child #2 having different color hair and eyes?

Posted by   + Show Post
My husband and our 3 yr old have light brown hair and light brown eyes....I was born with bright blonde hair and green eyes. We are expecting our second child in August and Im hoping this baby will have something from me....Those of you who have more then one child with the same dad did they end up with different hair or eye color?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 3:36 PM
Replies (151-158):
BerryBoo
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 5:25 PM

I have three daughters, one has curly blonde hair with blue eyes, the second two have straighter brown hair and light brown/hazel eyes. . Kids can be really different or really alike in looks. I know families who's children all look very similar but then again there's me and my brothers who have TOTALLY different looks. I have brown hair really fair skin, freckles and blue eyes, my younger brother has the fair skin and freckles but has blonde hair and green eyes, my youngest brother has dark dark brown ringlet curly hair, dark brown eyes, no freckles and darker skin (like my dad).

Anonymous
by Anonymous 18 on Mar. 7, 2013 at 5:25 PM
Yes. My son has blonde hair and blue eyes while my dh and I have dark hair.
Keara20
by Platinum Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 5:25 PM
My sister and I are like night and day. Blonde hazel eyes and brunette with brown eyes. My dh and bil are night and day as well. Dh is blonde blue eyes and his bro is brunette brown eyes.
AustinRonMommy
by Nickhole on Mar. 7, 2013 at 5:26 PM

My oldest son has white blonde hair and bright blue eyes...and my youngest son has dark blonde hair and brown eyes. They don't even look related...but they have the same dad.  

JMMartinez309
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 5:27 PM
All 3 kids r with hubby. Brown n brown. Dirty blonde n green n red n green. Hubs is blonde n blue n im brown n brown.
blazenangel5
by Bronze Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 5:30 PM
I have dirty blonde hair and green eyes..hubby has dark brown almost black hair and green eyes..our obe son has dark blondish hair and very blue eyes and my youngest has a very unique eye color
ShannaBee
by Platinum Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 5:33 PM
I only have one kid right now. She has blonde hair and blue eyes. DH is brunette with muddy hazel green eyes. I am brunette with brown eyes. DH and my FIL had blonde hair as children that darkened. DD has the exact same shade of blue as FIL. Maybe our next baby will have my brown eyes.

My sister's kids are all different. My nephew has sandy blonde hair and bright hazel green eyes. Niece1 has light brown hair and dark hazel blue eyed. Niece2 is light brown/strawberry blonde and I think she'll end up with her daddy's red hair. So far, her eyes are blue.
HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 5:37 PM
Let me tell you... None of my brothers or myself look like either of our parents. We have some traits from them, but none of us look exactly like one or the other.

My mom is Mexican, tall, olive skin, black hair.
My dad is short, white, light eyes (change color) and brown hair.

My oldest brother: brown skin, black hair, dark eyes, is tall, the second tallest.

Middle brother: pale white, dark eyes dark hair, is also tall, close to 6 foot.

My twin brother: golden hair, eyes, and skin, tallest brother I have (6 foot).

Me: white. Light hair, light skin, light eyes that change color and I'm short.

Meanwhile, with my husband (Mexican) and me (looking white), our daughter came out with light brown hair, dark eyes and tan skin.

I keep making jokes the second one will be blond haired blue eyed.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)