Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

As soon as we had baby he wanted out.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies

It's so heartbreaking, I took the time to get to know this man before I married him, and we waited for awhile to have our daughter.

Things were good, he was excited to try for a baby. He wanted a family and so did I. Our child was born when he was on R&R from Afghanistan, They let him stay home a month with me and the baby. Then he had to go back. She was 4 months when he came home.

Things seemed fine, we were enjoying the baby and each other. It was a different life then we had before, the baby came first and extra funds went to the baby not for fun stuff for use anymore.

Fast forward just before she turned one he asked for a divorce out of the blue, but never filed and said he changed his mind.

So I went on living life. Another deployment and move to a new town. Our daughter turns 2, he asks for a divorce while he was deployed. I cry, I'm alone in a city with no family and friends with a 2 year old. He said he will tey and make it work. Fast forward, she's just about to turn 5. He cheats on me with a lady from work and leaves me and or daughter. He tries to leave us with nothing and turns cold to me and our daughter.

He said it was to stressful, and he wanted to be free. yeah free to cheat I guess. I found a e-mail with the 20 years his senior talking about his plan to leave me and my daughter. He's gone living in his aunts spare room, not with her anymore if he  was to begin with ,but now with a woman with 4 kids. what a slap in the face. He couldn't afford just taking care of one and it was stressful yet he will take on 4 that are not his.

I feel like a fool trying to keep my family together for my daughter. I can't even date because I'm so broken, alot of nice men ask me out but I'm so fearful now.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 7, 2013 at 3:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 7, 2013 at 4:09 PM

ethans_momma06
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 4:11 PM

:( People are assholes. Sorry.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 7, 2013 at 4:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Wow..forget about his ass...Get a divorce and tell him to fuck off. File for child support. What a douche.

SnapIt
by Ruby Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 4:16 PM
Why are you automatically thinking hes taking care of her kids?

People need to realize a person leaves because they arent being fulfilled the way they want.

It has nothing to do with she having 4 kids. She may have something hes been wanting

People grow up and change
Sometimes they settled in the beginning in a relaionship. It doesnt mean it was all they really wanted.

I would just move on
This has nothing to do with the woman with 4 kids
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
calcalmommy
by Silver Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 4:16 PM
I'm so sorry. I know it'll be hard but it really seems like getting away from him and out of this situation will be good for both you and your dd. :(
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Mar. 7, 2013 at 4:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like he has been having at the very least an emotional affair for much longer then he has let on. take the cue and move on. you deserve better for you. your daughter deserves to grow up watching her mom be strong and in control. :) Hugs.

Photo: -Randi.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 7, 2013 at 4:21 PM

Yes it falls on our shoulders why the relationship went bad, but I just added that because he said, that the bills and stress of taking care of the family was the reason.I know he's finacally helping her out. I'm just trying to be a good mom to my little one.

Quoting SnapIt:

Why are you automatically thinking hes taking care of her kids?

People need to realize a person leaves because they arent being fulfilled the way they want.

It has nothing to do with she having 4 kids. She may have something hes been wanting

People grow up and change
Sometimes they settled in the beginning in a relaionship. It doesnt mean it was all they really wanted.

I would just move on
This has nothing to do with the woman with 4 kids

HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 4:23 PM
That's really terrible. Are you with friends or family currently?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 7, 2013 at 4:23 PM

Well, with him being in the Military and each time he asked we were living in a diffrent place, I think he wanted to cheat or maybe chated on me. That's looking back at it. When I was in the mists of it, I never thought he was cheating.

Quoting brettsmomma:

Sounds like he has been having at the very least an emotional affair for much longer then he has let on. take the cue and move on. you deserve better for you. your daughter deserves to grow up watching her mom be strong and in control. :) Hugs.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 7, 2013 at 4:25 PM

I'm all moved in a new place got a new car my parents helped me get. I get child and spousal support from him $2235 a month.

Quoting HistoryNutty:

That's really terrible. Are you with friends or family currently?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)