Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

You missed out willingly.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
On your sons first steps, on his first word spoken, his first tip over, his first bday party, his first shower, his first hair cut, his first big boy laugh, you've missed out on many many hugs and kisses, many "love mes"(that's how he said love you, haha), many smiles, many days where he would of made your day. What has your son missed out on by not having you? Not a goddamn thing! He is too good for you to know, you are not worthy of his time. I will be very honest with my son when it comes to talking about the sperm donor who helped me create him(you). I will not sugar coat nothing for your ass. So.. I guess I feel sorry for you, not being able to know this amazing little boy who makes everybody smile and laugh, who can make you cry from joy( you know the son you damn near lost) just by having him in your presence. A boy who is so full of love, so energetic, so caring, so sweet and forgiving, I am actually blessed to be his mom and get to see him everyday<3<3
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 7, 2013 at 4:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 7, 2013 at 4:04 PM
A child does miss out by not having a father.

I'm sorry he doesnt care. I go through the same thing. Luckily I met a man that takes my son as his own.

Best of luck to your future.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 7, 2013 at 4:05 PM

I feel the same way bout my sons sperm donor just wanted to let you know that you are not alone

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 7, 2013 at 4:09 PM
2 moms liked this

I feel the same way about my daughter's sperm donor. Luckily she has an amazing daddy in my husband and wonderful male role models throughout my family.

Add in all that and her mother's love and she's a very blessed little girl, who is the light of my life and a blessing to all of us.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 7, 2013 at 4:11 PM
See my son has an amazing daddy who will do anything for him, just not a bio father, that's why I said my sons not missing out on nothing. I'm glad you found you a good man, seems to me you gotta find a douchebag first then you find.prince charming :)

Quoting Anonymous:

A child does miss out by not having a father.

I'm sorry he doesnt care. I go through the same thing. Luckily I met a man that takes my son as his own.

Best of luck to your future.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 7, 2013 at 4:14 PM
Sadly.. I know I'm not alone in this, too many men can turn their backs on their child and live their life as if they never had a child.

Quoting Anonymous:

I feel the same way bout my sons sperm donor just wanted to let you know that you are not alone

WithHope
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 4:28 PM
There's a difference between not sugar coating and bad mouthing. I'll never tell my daughter her dad was an awful man, but I won't lie about his wearabouts either. I once saw something in him I liked enough to date him and now I get to see those qualities everyday. She's the best of both of us and now my husband, the man she chose to be her daddy and I enjoy HER everyday.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)