Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So I went to the pediatricians office.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies

And they asked me where the father of my son was. I told them he was at work (I mean it's Tuesday at 1pm when this happened) and asked if he needed to be there. They said no and just said they like to know if the father is still in the picture. I asked them if that was a common occurrence now days; fathers not being there. They said it is common, because so many women don't know who the father is. 

Makes me wonder how many ladies actually don't know the father of their child. How does that even happen? Both my kids are planned and you know what my DH and I use for BC; nothing. BC makes me violently sick and we hate condoms so he just pulls out. AND we never have a accident, and my children are 4 years apart. I don't have any problem conceiving either the first time we tied we made a baby. I mean are you so much of a whore you don't know who came in you last?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 7, 2013 at 4:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hudson.maggie
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 4:07 PM
1 mom liked this
It's Thursday.. But alot of the moms I know aren't with the bd anymore.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jynkx
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 4:09 PM
1 mom liked this

sidesplittinglaughter

Quoting hudson.maggie:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 7, 2013 at 4:10 PM

This happened on Tuesday though, I just didn't get around to posting about it till now.

Quoting hudson.maggie:

hudson.maggie
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 4:10 PM
Oh ok lol

Quoting Anonymous:

This happened on Tuesday though, I just didn't get around to posting about it till now.

Quoting hudson.maggie:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 7, 2013 at 4:13 PM

And I know a lot of people not with the BD anymore, this post is referring to the women who don't know who the father of the child is. Someone who says "I don't know who the father is, could be anyone."

Quoting hudson.maggie:

Oh ok lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting hudson.maggie:

hudson.maggie
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 4:15 PM
All the moms I know know who their bds are too. . But I'm sure it happens more than you'd think

Quoting Anonymous:

And I know a lot of people not with the BD anymore, this post is referring to the women who don't know who the father of the child is. Someone who says "I don't know who the father is, could be anyone."

Quoting hudson.maggie:

Oh ok lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting hudson.maggie:

slm047
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 4:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Who cares? Not being bitchy but it isn't your business. Shit happens. You know who your children belong to, so no issue for you :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 7, 2013 at 4:18 PM

I knew one woman who did not know who the father of her child was, she said it was her BF but DNA test proved that wrong. She got a few more men tested and found out it was some guy in jail, he signed over his rights. Now her child has no one right now, not even her, her drug use got so bad that her Gma ended up getting  custody of her child. 

Quoting hudson.maggie:

All the moms I know know who their bds are too. . But I'm sure it happens more than you'd think

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting hudson.maggie:

Oh ok lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting hudson.maggie:

FoodIsLife
by Silver Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 4:19 PM

Frankly, I would have been offended.

ColieO
by Ruby Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 4:19 PM
I don't know anyone that sleeps around enough to not know.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN