Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Last night was so damn annoying.

Posted by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 6:11 PM
  • 182 Replies

My SO, our roommate, and his girlfriend were all drinking last night. I decided to stay sober because we have our DS in the house.

They were drinking margaritas and taking shots of tequila and vodka. I went to sleep early, when none of them were even drunk, because I knew DS would be awake at 6am.

At like 4:30am, I hear SO yelling in the kitchen. He's bitching because there's no food in the house (which there was, but he wanted junk food, not the fruits or veggies in the fridge). I got pissed because DS was sleeping and he was yelling like a fucking moron. Then he asks me to come stand in the bathroom with him because he has to puke. I did, he starts puking, and it splashes EVERYWHERE, including into my bare feet. I was so goddamn mad. But after that, I finally got him to lay down and fall asleep. 

I wake up with DS at 6:30am, and the kitchen is TRASHED (I didn't really notice last night because the kitchen light was off when I walked through). Cigarette ashes on the floor, shot glasses on the table, a bunch of wasted sodas (half - 3/4 full cans), and trash on the sink and table. So of course I had to fucking clean it up. 

Then I had to clean up SO's puke that he got ALL OVER the toilet, walls, floor, even behind the fucking toilet.

Ugh.

But, on the bright side, SO said he's not drinking anymore because he realized how stupid he was last night and he doesn't like puking.

by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 6:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ShanesMommy2012
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 6:17 PM

BUMP!

ShanesMommy2012
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 6:25 PM

BUMP!

mem82
by Gold Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 6:26 PM

Ugh! I'm so happy we are a basically sober house. I would have flipped out.

xtwistedxlovex
by Platinum Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 6:28 PM
3 moms liked this

I'd honestly be more pissed about smoking in the house than anything. It isn't fair to force your bad habits on other people, especially a helpless infant.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 7, 2013 at 6:30 PM
Does he have Thursdays off?
ShanesMommy2012
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 6:30 PM

The kitchen is the smoking room in the house, because DS is never in there. 

Quoting xtwistedxlovex:

I'd honestly be more pissed about smoking in the house than anything. It isn't fair to force your bad habits on other people, especially a helpless infant.

ShanesMommy2012
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 6:31 PM

No, he's at work right now, he didn't have to start till 5pm today. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 7, 2013 at 6:32 PM
Dang. He must feel like crap today. I've told myself never again after a rough night a few times, it never sticks. Hope he doesn't drink like that anymore.

Quoting ShanesMommy2012:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 7, 2013 at 6:33 PM
5 moms liked this
You can't really keep the smoke in one room you know?

Quoting ShanesMommy2012:

The kitchen is the smoking room in the house, because DS is never in there. 

Quoting xtwistedxlovex:

ShanesMommy2012
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 6:35 PM

I doubt he will. Before this it's been at least a year since he drank like that. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Dang. He must feel like crap today. I've told myself never again after a rough night a few times, it never sticks. Hope he doesn't drink like that anymore.

Quoting ShanesMommy2012:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured