Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How do I live with my STBX the pig for 2 whole years?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies

Since we filed the divorce papers he's become the most nastiest, piggest, filthiest animal ever and I know he's doing it on purpose. He knows I need time to find a job in order to move out. We agreed on 2 yrs but now, I don't sleep in that room with him but our kids still go in there. This disgusting animal has his dirty, funky, Cheeto smelling socks, funky ass drawls, dirty clothes all over the room. His filthiness was part of why I found him repulsive and extremely annoying but now it's worse. How am I supposed to deal with this pig for two more years?  

I swear I'm about to take his filthy clothes and put them in the dumpster before he gets home. why the fuck can't men throw their dirty shit in the hamper? I feel sorry for any woman that has to deal with him.He's already talking about having female friends. No female want a fucking dirty pig! and this man is religious? Did God teach you how to be clean? OH no he's in church bright and early and stays for 8 hours, but his dirty ass can't stop leaving shit strains in his drawls or shit on the toilet seat. I hate his fucking ass

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 7, 2013 at 8:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Mar. 7, 2013 at 8:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Why do you need 2 years?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 7, 2013 at 8:41 PM

I'm not sure how long I'll need. I'm a SAHM and am looking for work. I don't have family that will take me and my kids in right now.

Quoting TiffanyRose06:

Why do you need 2 years?

Aleta775
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 8:42 PM
This. Why do you have to stay that long?

Quoting TiffanyRose06:

Why do you need 2 years?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JP-StrongForTwo
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 8:43 PM

uhh...i wouldnt be living with him anymore. 

why is that so difficult for you? 2 years??? 

mommy.of.3.boys
by Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 8:43 PM
1 mom liked this

I;m sorry but I lmao at "shit strains" LOL

Leissaintexas
by Ruby Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 8:45 PM

Drawls? Are these like drawers? Do people still say drawers?

robyann
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 8:45 PM
2 moms liked this

You should have been looking for work and saving money BEFORE you filed for divorce. It's going to be very hard to live together knowing your getting divorce, especially for 2 years!! I"d figure out a way to get out of there SOON!

3sillykids
by Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 8:46 PM
1 mom liked this

I would take photos of the filth he is living in, so that when you leave with the children, you have that evidence, in the event he stays that way and its not safe for the kids.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 7, 2013 at 8:47 PM

I didnt file. I said I wanted to divorce, but he's the one who went down and did the filing.

Quoting robyann:

You should have been looking for work and saving money BEFORE you filed for divorce. It's going to be very hard to live together knowing your getting divorce, especially for 2 years!! I"d figure out a way to get out of there SOON!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 7, 2013 at 8:47 PM

You keep things in a drawer,drawls are underwear. Get with Southern slang.

Quoting Leissaintexas:

Drawls? Are these like drawers? Do people still say drawers?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN