Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So....my abortion is scheduled for next Tuesday. What should I expect?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

please no  bashing... i'm so fucking scared.  Go anon if you want to...just please please tell me what i am going to have to go through!!!!!

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 7, 2013 at 11:28 PM
Replies (381-390):
maof1soon2b2
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 11:04 AM

LMAO! You're funny! REAL mothers don't have abortions, murderers do! And I didn't know I could "scream" in text...lol...get a life!

Quoting Anonymous:

Lady, Shut the fuck up. You don't get to decide who stays and who goes here. And you certainly don't have the right to scream at someone to leave. You just made yourself look completely unbalanced and irrational. Fucking zealot.

Quoting maof1soon2b2:

Why are you on a mother's website when you are going to kill off a living being...YOU ARE NOT A MOTHER SO LEAVE!!! If you can't afford or take care of a baby, use protection stupid!!! I could go on but I'll spare you.

numonestunar
by Platinum Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 11:28 AM
If it cannot live outside its host, then no it is not child. Boy, you're a "smart" one too.

Quoting SallyStitches:

She said death of HER child, not A child.  Technically, it is the OP's child.  Look up the definition of "child" before you call someone else a dumbass.  Better yet, I will do it for you.

child

[chahyld]  Show IPA
noun, plural chil·dren.
1. a person between birth and full growth; a boy or girl: books for children.
2. a son or daughter: All my children are married.
3. a baby or infant.
4. a human fetus.
5. a childish person: He's such a child about money.

Quoting numonestunar:

Death of a child? Wtf ? She is not killing a child. Lol dumbass

Quoting Anonymous:

Well, you should expect the death of your child...

Other than that im not sure. 

Ive never done it. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
numonestunar
by Platinum Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 11:28 AM
Real mothers do not get abortions? Wow.

Quoting maof1soon2b2:

LMAO! You're funny! REAL mothers don't have abortions, murderers do! And I didn't know I could "scream" in text...lol...get a life!

Quoting Anonymous:

Lady, Shut the fuck up. You don't get to decide who stays and who goes here. And you certainly don't have the right to scream at someone to leave. You just made yourself look completely unbalanced and irrational. Fucking zealot.

Quoting maof1soon2b2:

Why are you on a mother's website when you are going to kill off a living being...YOU ARE NOT A MOTHER SO LEAVE!!! If you can't afford or take care of a baby, use protection stupid!!! I could go on but I'll spare you.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 59 on Mar. 10, 2013 at 11:33 AM

CAPLOCKS is the way most people convey that they are SCREAMING at someone on the Internet, you moron. So everyone that read that, read you as a screaming lunatic. Seems true to form.

How about you get a life, and stop worrying about another women's uterus, you extremist pig. 

Quoting maof1soon2b2:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting maof1soon2b2:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 108 on Mar. 10, 2013 at 11:35 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't know but I will pray for you. No judging here, I understand people have medical reasons to do so.

Thats true, but the majority of abortions that are preformed are performed as birth control.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 109 on Mar. 10, 2013 at 11:41 AM
kill kill kill kill ...sorry but ur killing a human ..bets of luck in ur killing..
gemikris82
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 11:48 AM

lol i know plenty of mothers that had abortions

Quoting maof1soon2b2:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting maof1soon2b2:

JaQuan_Jayla
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 11:50 AM

Anonymous
by Anonymous 110 on Mar. 10, 2013 at 12:05 PM

Maybe your mother should have aborted you!

K_D88
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 12:10 PM
Good luck. You do what is right for you and your family!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN