Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So....my abortion is scheduled for next Tuesday. What should I expect?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

please no  bashing... i'm so fucking scared.  Go anon if you want to...just please please tell me what i am going to have to go through!!!!!

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 7, 2013 at 11:28 PM
Replies (401-410):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 113 on Mar. 10, 2013 at 4:10 PM
U killing a baby is so wrong. I sadly can't have anymore kids. Due to pcos (sp). I would gladly take it. SMDH
4kids4tara
by Silver Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 8:21 PM

Quoting Aislin:

Quoting 4kids4tara:

Quoting Toxic.Stardust:

she might not be able to afford 9 months of medical bills.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why? Why not adoption?

Adoptive parents pay all medical bills and maternity clothes.....

Please stop saying things like this. Every state has different laws about what Prospective adoptive parents can and can not pay for. Then each agency and lawyer has their own set of rules. Then each Prospective adoptive parent gets to make a choice on what they are or are not comfortable paying. Te majority of the time the tax payers and not the prospective adoptive parents are the ones paying the medical bills. All the other stuff such as maternity clothes and living expences depend on so many factors.

Um, no I wont stop. I work with adoptions every day. The birth mom chooses what agency and she can go with one that works around her conditions.

Aislin
by Platinum Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 8:52 PM

Quoting 4kids4tara:

Quoting Aislin:

Quoting 4kids4tara:

Quoting Toxic.Stardust:

she might not be able to afford 9 months of medical bills.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why? Why not adoption?

Adoptive parents pay all medical bills and maternity clothes.....

Please stop saying things like this. Every state has different laws about what Prospective adoptive parents can and can not pay for. Then each agency and lawyer has their own set of rules. Then each Prospective adoptive parent gets to make a choice on what they are or are not comfortable paying. Te majority of the time the tax payers and not the prospective adoptive parents are the ones paying the medical bills. All the other stuff such as maternity clothes and living expences depend on so many factors.

Um, no I wont stop. I work with adoptions every day. The birth mom chooses what agency and she can go with one that works around her conditions.

Then you should know that everything I said is 100% true and that with differing state laws and ICPC that saying Prospective adoptive parents will for sure pay medical and maternity clothes is an outright lie. That is if you actually work with adoptions every day. You would also know that the laws on birth parent expenses are very very strict. If they are not followed the adoption can be overturned. That's just the legalities. It doesn't even touch the personal preferences of Prospective adoptive parents and expectant women considering adoption. The very first thing agencies do is try to get expectant mothers on medicaid so the taxpayers are paying her medical bills. lease do tell me where I am wrong

Anonymous
by Anonymous 112 on Mar. 10, 2013 at 10:54 PM
1 mom liked this
My 20 week ultrasound is Tuesday
One baby being praised another murdered♥
COLD WORLD
Anonymous
by Anonymous 114 on Mar. 10, 2013 at 10:56 PM
1 mom liked this

you can expect to become a murderer... and live with that feeling for the rest of your life. I hope it eats at you.

Crymsm
by Platinum Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 11:00 PM
The sarcasm dripping from you ladies is so pathetic. Feel good being a bully to this poor girl, maby she has reasons for its her life. So leave her alone or move on.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Mar. 11, 2013 at 5:49 AM
Im positive all you did was state your opinion which means nothing at all to me because I still think its NOT cute. So you can continue to quote me if you want but it will not change anything. Your opinion is beyond pointless to me. Good day

Quoting Kaybean:

Pretty sure I did.

Quoting Anonymous:

You're not telling anyone anything.

Quoting Kaybean:

I'm not trying to change your mind. I'm just telling you how it is.

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you think you're changing my mind. Just keep calm i don't care what you say.

Quoting Kaybean:

It's not meant to be "cute." It's a beautiful thing to see a baby latching onto their mother for the first time. What's your issue with it???

Quoting Anonymous:

Nope not kidding you at all. Its NOT cute.

Quoting Anonymous:

are you kidding me? a mother naturally feeding her child, isn't beautiful?

Quoting Anonymous:

This is NOT cute.

Quoting Anonymous:

That u wont see this in 8more months :/

lilmilitarywife
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Jessie3398
by Bronze Member on Mar. 12, 2013 at 6:37 PM
Actually was for op not sure how u got quoted....ops the asshole sorry bout that :-/

Quoting Anonymous:

OP is planning to kill her child, yet I'm the asshole?  ~sigh~ Where is your common sense? Your morality?

Quoting Anonymous:

Asshole

Quoting Anonymous:

Well basically you will be giving the ok for someone to murder your child. Hmm what do you think you are going to go through. Why are you scared? no one is killing you! Good luck with that!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 102 on Mar. 12, 2013 at 8:38 PM
Good for you? cancer and an early pregnancy aren't as different as you think it is (so similar, in fact, that certain cancers and early pregnancy can be confused with each other, symptom-wise). This I'd coming from someone who desperately wants a baby but doesn't think my desires should dictate the life of others.

Quoting sweet.lil.mama.:

Cancer is way different than killing an innocent baby. I was on the verge of getting one a few weeks ago. I couldn't do it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow, really. This is just an INCREDIBLY stupid statement. I was scared going into my cryotherapy after finding out i had precancerous cells. Should i have just not done it? She's scared because it's a medical procedure, that shits scary, no matter what it is. Get your head out of your ass.

Quoting sweet.lil.mama.:

Then don't do it....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN