Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

KARMA IS TRULY A TWITCH, LOL

Posted by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 11:41 PM
  • 19 Replies
3 moms liked this

I went to a new beauty salon today for a manicure and pedicure. While I was there, a crazy lady was getting her hair cut and blown out. 

Crazy lady kept talking (ranting actually) about how wrong it was for so immigrants  being allowed to stay in the USA without green cards, then she switched to how wrong it is for gay people to be allowed to adopt children. I was literally biting my tongue the entire time. Her stylist kept turning around and rolling her eyes, lol I kept thinking, I need to video tape this for CM, lol

Finally I had enough and asked "her to lower her voice because I had 2 of my granddaughters with me and I didn't want them to hear the ranting and ravings of a lunatic",lol

Apparently that upset her a bit more, she told the stylist to "hurry up and finish with her hair because she had to get out of this salon......full of immigrant children"........

SAY WHATTTTTT???  OH NO YOU DIDN'T BITCH......

I said "YOU Crazy Bitch......I know you were NOT talking about MY grandchildren because IF you were.....Karma is gonna kick your FAT ASS and I will also as soon as my are nails dry", LOL

I was  sitting and never got up.

Now this is the best part.......she jumped up and her right foot got tangled up in the black foot part of the chair and landed flat on her face..........Literally, LMAOOOOOOOO

I said "Damn Karma is on a roll today......see that is what you get for talking bad & judging  people that you know nothing about.....lol.

What is the Definition of Karma? 
How does Karma Work?

What is the definition of karma?

This is a great question and one that I try to answer in the next four pages. I give valid examples of how you can incorporate the principles of karma into your business and life.

The Four Laws of Karma

Click on the links below to read about each of the four laws of karma. Buddha Fat Smiling KarmaThe First Law of Karma - If you want positive results in your business and life, you need to cause others to have positive results.

The Second Law of Karma - To make up for bad karma, you don't need to be Ghandi or Mother Theresa. Just have nice thoughts and do simple acts.

The Third Law of Karma - If you never do good things, you'll never have good things done to you.

The Fourth Law of Karma - All the mean, self-serving things you do will come back to get you. Even if nobody witnesses them.

Betty Boop Lets go to the disco.    Betty Jean Newell Smith

by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 11:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 7, 2013 at 11:44 PM

Now I don't care WHO you are, THAT is funny! 

mama_bear77
by Silver Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 11:44 PM
lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 7, 2013 at 11:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Not Karma. But it is funny.

mlg1989
by ZombieMegg on Mar. 7, 2013 at 11:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Yup. Unfortunately she is probably so mad and embarrassed about that moment its blinded her from realizing how ridiculous she sounded.
Bluescorpia
by Shanoon on Mar. 7, 2013 at 11:46 PM
1 mom liked this
I love saying karma is a bitch...
Tatiana7
by Gold Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 11:46 PM
L. M. F. A. O!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Mar. 7, 2013 at 11:46 PM

lol

misskriss10
by Platinum Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 11:48 PM

lmao

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Mar. 7, 2013 at 11:48 PM
1 mom liked this

She was mad.......I couldn't stop laughing, lol 

Quoting mlg1989:

Yup. Unfortunately she is probably so mad and embarrassed about that moment its blinded her from realizing how ridiculous she sounded.

hunnybunny2001
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 11:50 PM
Omg! Love it!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured