Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How quick would you be to forgive your dh....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 239 Replies
If 2 weeks after having a baby he had been sneaking around, sexting another woman, and even claimed that he "had a meeting at work " on the exact day and time that you discovered he was planning to meet up with that woman to have sex???

Keeping in mind that during the 2.5 years of marriage he had gotten pics of women's parts and saved them to his phone, sent pics back and forth with another woman (who he may have messed around with resulting in a std), and secretly met up and hung out with another woman.... All during 2 pregnancies.

Edit***
It's been about 3.5 months since then, he hasn't screwed up again yet and he knows that if he even looks at a girl the wrong way again ill be taking the boys. See I would've left him right then but I'm a sahm and my oldest loves him so much.... What made me want to ask you ladies is because he keeps complaining that we don't have sex and I don't give his penis any attention and haven't for a long time. I've tried to explain my reasons but he just doesn't get it.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 7, 2013 at 11:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 11:54 PM
7 moms liked this

That would be a dealbreaker =(

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Mar. 7, 2013 at 11:54 PM

Done.

soph324
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 11:55 PM
4 moms liked this
It would be over. I wouldn't be with a man who didn't love or respect me.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
nurse1997
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 11:55 PM

Kick his ass to the curb and dont look back  its time for a new man im so sorry your going thru this goos luck

kmorales7690
by Ruby Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 11:55 PM
A while. It's hard to forgive.
lilwhaley04
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 11:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Dealbreaker. No way!
LADYxGHOST
by Bronze Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 11:56 PM
2 moms liked this

the 2ed paragraph would be enough to leave, add paragraph one and i would be have the locks changed tonight and kick his ass out.  I could forgive him, but not forget or welcome him into my life as anything more then the father of my children. He would not be husband, boyfriend, or romantic anything. 

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Mar. 7, 2013 at 11:56 PM
4 moms liked this

I would have dumped his ass after I found out the first time

Betty Boop Lets go to the disco.    Betty Jean Newell Smith

misskriss10
by Ruby Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 11:57 PM
2 moms liked this

I've never been in that situation but I don't think I would be able to forgive that at all. He doesn't sound committed at all and I'm wouldn't waste any more time with someone like that. 

nocalmegan
by Ruby Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 11:57 PM
It would be over.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)