Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How quick would you be to forgive your dh....

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
If 2 weeks after having a baby he had been sneaking around, sexting another woman, and even claimed that he "had a meeting at work " on the exact day and time that you discovered he was planning to meet up with that woman to have sex???

Keeping in mind that during the 2.5 years of marriage he had gotten pics of women's parts and saved them to his phone, sent pics back and forth with another woman (who he may have messed around with resulting in a std), and secretly met up and hung out with another woman.... All during 2 pregnancies.

Edit***
It's been about 3.5 months since then, he hasn't screwed up again yet and he knows that if he even looks at a girl the wrong way again ill be taking the boys. See I would've left him right then but I'm a sahm and my oldest loves him so much.... What made me want to ask you ladies is because he keeps complaining that we don't have sex and I don't give his penis any attention and haven't for a long time. I've tried to explain my reasons but he just doesn't get it.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 7, 2013 at 11:53 PM
Replies (231-239):
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:22 PM

I would be done.

Twofeathers
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:50 PM

Whoops, I quoted the wrong person..my statement was meant for the OP..Sorry hun..

Quoting Anonymous:

I wasn't saying she should stay with him.  i said she would have heartache if she did stay with him.

Quoting Twofeathers:

But you would rather stay with a person who isnt trust worthy and makes you feel like crap? Kids pick up on the tension and it affects them

Sorry, this is unexcusable thinking...there are plenty of women out there who work and have to put their kids in daycare and the kids are just fine. What would you do if he walked?  Then you would be forced to get a job..a low paying one at that IF you could find one with NO experience. The job markert is horrendous right now and only expected to get worse. You really need to think about this, esp being with a person who is unreliable

Quoting Anonymous:

You stay with him because you prefer to sit on your lazy ass as a SAHM instead of hsving a modicum of self esteem.   He's a liar and a cheat.  He always has been.  He always will be.  Learn to live with the heartache.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:18 PM
Actually, I've only been a sahm since last June when my husband got a new job making triple what he had been at his old job. Before then I was making $11 an hour and about to be promoted. If I wanted to I could get that job back. But the plan was/is for me to start college this fall so I can get a degree and start a real career afterwards.... I love how people assume that I've never worked or wanted to and that I have no aspirations of my own. I just prefer to be at home with my boys right now while they're little and I have the opportunity.

Quoting Twofeathers:

Whoops, I quoted the wrong person..my statement was meant for the OP..Sorry hun..

Quoting Anonymous:

I wasn't saying she should stay with him.  i said she would have heartache if she did stay with him.

Quoting Twofeathers:

But you would rather stay with a person who isnt trust worthy and makes you feel like crap? Kids pick up on the tension and it affects them

Sorry, this is unexcusable thinking...there are plenty of women out there who work and have to put their kids in daycare and the kids are just fine. What would you do if he walked?  Then you would be forced to get a job..a low paying one at that IF you could find one with NO experience. The job markert is horrendous right now and only expected to get worse. You really need to think about this, esp being with a person who is unreliable

Quoting Anonymous:

You stay with him because you prefer to sit on your lazy ass as a SAHM instead of hsving a modicum of self esteem.   He's a liar and a cheat.  He always has been.  He always will be.  Learn to live with the heartache.

Litlmama87
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:23 PM
Fuck the excuses, I would have been gone.

STDs and shit? Yeah your son loves him, but he doesn't love that child's mother enough not to risk her life.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
strictmomhere
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:25 PM
The STD would be a desl breaker thats gross move on hes nasty!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 45 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:05 PM
I wouldnt have had a child with him!
merryvoice
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:46 PM
I forgive very easily, but I would still divorce him.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 46 on Mar. 10, 2013 at 5:45 PM
My boyfriend and I had sex maybe 4 time sence I had my lil girl and she is 16 month
Twofeathers
by Bronze Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 1:07 AM

And yet, you continue to live in emotional abuse that affects you and your children. Because yes it does affect you and they feel it when they "see mommy down" and Im sure they've seen that.

Do yourself a favor if your as self sufficient as you claim and take you and your children out of there. Kids learn what they live and Im sure you wouldnt want them disrespecting women and possibly you as they get older. No matter how much you love them now, they may come to disrespect a mom who stays just because she didnt want to leave when a man treated her so badly.

Quoting Anonymous:

Actually, I've only been a sahm since last June when my husband got a new job making triple what he had been at his old job. Before then I was making $11 an hour and about to be promoted. If I wanted to I could get that job back. But the plan was/is for me to start college this fall so I can get a degree and start a real career afterwards.... I love how people assume that I've never worked or wanted to and that I have no aspirations of my own. I just prefer to be at home with my boys right now while they're little and I have the opportunity.

Quoting Twofeathers:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Twofeathers:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)