Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i wish i didnt have to put my dd in daycare...

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:47 AM
  • 13 Replies
Because they piss me off! My dd is only 8.5 months and hasnt been eating solids for very long. I just give her fruits, veggies, or breastmilk. I told her teacher to just give her her food and milk. Ok fine. Well my dds face started breaking out and i couldnt figure out why. So i restarted introducing her food to find the.culprit.. So i started off with the orgqnic apple bannana. Then progressed to the squash. Good for a while then another breakout. Anyways i was talking to her teacher today and i was asking her did she eat and she yes and proceeded on to tell me how much she loves the real food like the fish sticks, and Cheerios and peas.! I dont even want her eating processed food and meat. Shes not even a year!!

Ugh! Even when my mom sometimes takes my dd she tells then dont give her anything besides what i give them. These people are incompetent clearly... I just wish i can stay home with her (in school). I feel like i cant trust these people to follow directions ... Had ti vent anyone else have similar experience. I will have ti write something to the director cause this is not cool at all : 0
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sucker4myloves
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:48 AM

I haven't put my son in daycare yet for reasons like those, and worse horror stories of course. But I imagine you should tell them if it doesn't fucking stop you report them immediately for giving her things she's known to be allergic to.

MAINSTREAM MOMS Wanna escape the crunch? Join us!
REDNECK MOMMIES Join to commune with your fellow country mamas!

LilySlim Diet days tickers

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:50 AM

Try another place...especially if they are NOT listening to you

Betty Boop Lets go to the disco.    Betty Jean Newell Smith

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:54 AM

find a SAHM friend and help her get licensed. then apply for state reimbursement. that way you and the friend mom get a great deal.

ElitestJen
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:56 AM

Find another daycare.

mz23
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:02 AM
Quoting sucker4myloves:

I haven't put my son in daycare yet for reasons like those, and worse horror stories of course. But I imagine you should tell them if it doesn't fucking stop you report them immediately for giving her things she's known to be allergic to.

Yes but it scares me to think i wouldn't have known unless she told me wl though i do pop up at different times. But why would you feed someones child something when they repeatedly tell you not to.
mz23
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:05 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

find a SAHM friend and help her get licensed. then apply for state reimbursement. that way you and the friend mom get a great deal.

I lost my job so just in school now. Although its very difficult to find time to study i may just keeo her home. Unfortunately, i dont have many friends in this. Area and none who are stay at home moms.
AllofFive19
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:07 AM

Find another daycare.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:08 AM

sure there is, find a mom classmate in a similar situation

truth be told you can both get licensed and take care of each other's kids on the state's dime...look into it

CV3
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:08 AM

Yeah my MIL did that stuff, my daycare didnt. It was annoying. Just wait until the day you go in and say "OMG she laughed last night" and they go, "We know, shes been doing it for a week."

sucker4myloves
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:12 AM

Pardon me but the answer is: They are fuckin lazy, stupid, underpaid and don't give a shit.

Quoting mz23:

Quoting sucker4myloves:

Yes but it scares me to think i wouldn't have known unless she told me wl though i do pop up at different times. But why would you feed someones child something when they repeatedly tell you not to.

MAINSTREAM MOMS Wanna escape the crunch? Join us!
REDNECK MOMMIES Join to commune with your fellow country mamas!

LilySlim Diet days tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)