Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i miss it

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
I miss my angel baby. I didnt know very long. Last month i was extremely emotional. Crying everytime i heard some where over the rainbow, my got a teddy bear for the baby the day i miscarried. I wasnt even far enough to know what it was. And i realised it wouldve been 5 years since i miscarried. Not only that i realised, my husband never had proof. He wasnt on the phone, when the dr called with the results of course i started to write down the referall they were giving me till my mom told me to say i already had an ob. And he never saw the otc test, or the ultra sound. But i guess going to the er and everything i did proved it, like going in for a follow uo draw blood to see if i lost the baby. I wish and hope that baby knows i think about it constantly and miss it and wish i had even just an hour to hold it. Now im crying again. Does this pain ever fade away. I miss you angel baby. :-( i hope to hold you someday
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mlg1989
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:50 AM
Im so sorry for you loss :(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:50 AM

i had my 1st miscarriage 16 years ago and i will still tear up when i think about it.  i'm sorry, mama.  it really will get easier, but it never completely gets better.  hugs & prayers coming your way

Love060708kids
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:51 AM

Aww :(  I am so sorry

audreesmama
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:52 AM
I'm sorry. Look up ahearttohold.com. It helped me so much. Also stillbirthday.com. I've been there, and it hurts.
jacandjay
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:54 AM
I gotta say ive seen you comment on a few things tonight and it was all nice and encouraging someone else... thats rare on cm but its nice to see someone who isnt a bitch....... OP im so sorry for loss..

Quoting audreesmama:

I'm sorry. Look up ahearttohold.com. It helped me so much. Also stillbirthday.com. I've been there, and it hurts.

audreesmama
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:55 AM
LOL well thank you. Sometimes I'm a bitch, but it takes something extreme.

Quoting jacandjay:

I gotta say ive seen you comment on a few things tonight and it was all nice and encouraging someone else... thats rare on cm but its nice to see someone who isnt a bitch....... OP im so sorry for loss..

Quoting audreesmama:

mamacita92
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:58 AM
I just went through one on tuesday and im absolutely devastated hoping i could start feeling better soon but its just so hard i know :/
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:02 AM

Oh my goodness!! I am truly sorry for your loss. :(  I read a really amazing story!! It is called "Heaven is for real!" Its about a near-death experience that a little boy had!! After he came back from his experience, he told his parents all sorts of things he could NOT have known, b/c no one had ever discussed these things with him!! One of those things, was a baby sister his mom had miscarried!! He said he was in Heaven, and this little girl knew his name, and went up to him and was hugging and kissing him!!! He was too young for his parents to have ever told him his mom had miscarried a baby!! The baby girl even told him that she was his sister!!! It is a truly uplifting and beautiful story!

I hope your pain subsides soon. :(  {{HUGS}}

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:07 AM
I am trying to quit blaming myself. I told my husband (bf at the time) that we should take time in telling his parents bc we could always end up with a miscarriage, almost like i jinxed myself. And then i had a dream that i miscaried and i went shopping instead of resting. I want to scream and sob loudly and stomp up and down anything to make this horrible pain stop to get the tears to stop. I want my baby. I want it back so bad. I dont know what to do. I would do anything except give up the life of my kids or husband to have that baby. I dont know how to move foreward. I wasnt even that far.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 31, 2013 at 1:30 AM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)