Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 weeks until my wedding and....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
I don't have a hair style picked out or my makeup look! Can you please post wedding looks you like, or your photos! I'm so indecisive, just so you know I have really long dark brown hair and hazel eyes. Thanks for the help!
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MixedCooke
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:02 AM

its personal though such as does he prefer you with your hair down or your hair up? is your dress strapless or are you going to wear drop earring to accentuate your neck, etc.  Maybe posting a pic of your dress, so we get a better idea such as whether it is a more modern or romantic dress, etc.  Is it outside? all these play a role in what is best suited for you and coming up with ideas for you.

Nikki286
by Tosya on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:02 AM

but it depends on what your dress looks like

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:04 AM

What is the shape of your face?

What style dress are you wearing?

Betty Boop Lets go to the disco.    Betty Jean Newell Smith

Hutersmom
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:05 AM
It depends on your dress theme and how formal your wedding is
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CV3
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:05 AM

I hate up-do's but thats about all I got.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:06 AM

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:06 AM
My dress is at my mom's house, but it's body hugging with sheer cap sleeves, the wedding is indoors evening time. We are saying our vows by candle light.

Quoting MixedCooke:

its personal though such as does he prefer you with your hair down or your hair up? is your dress strapless or are you going to wear drop earring to accentuate your neck, etc.  Maybe posting a pic of your dress, so we get a better idea such as whether it is a more modern or romantic dress, etc.  Is it outside? all these play a role in what is best suited for you and coming up with ideas for you.

Hulagirl55
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:07 AM

I'm in the same boat except I have a little under 3 months to figure that out. Think of your wedding photos. That's how I've made most of my decisions is thinking about my wedding photos. How do you want your special day to be remembered? Do you want a celebrity style look in your photos or maybe a more natural. Those photos will be what you remember for the rest of your life. Good luck!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:09 AM
My face is oval and my dress is body hugging, long with sheer cap sleeves. We are having our ceremony by candle light evening time. Sorry I was skimpy on the details, I forget that not everyone has been obsessing lol

Quoting Sassy762:

What is the shape of your face?

What style dress are you wearing?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:13 AM

I think this hair style would be beautiful!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)