• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i cant control my eating!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
but it's only at night! during the day- i'll have an apple and some yogurt. then a meal for lunch.. then dinner... it kinda varies on what everyone else eats. but then- once 11pm hits- i'm WIDE awake and i cannot stop eating! so far, i ate mac and cheese, a thing of candy and chocolate... i'm eating a personal size pan pizza right now... and i'm also thinking of getting some ice cream and putting it on the cone to eat later. it's only been 2 hours.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:03 AM
Lol damn fatty von fatso.
ElitestJen
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:03 AM

Maybe you're not eating enough during the day.  Look for bulk foods (lots of fiber) to make you feel more full.  Also, don't avoid fat altogether.  Fat is not evil.  Just make it polyunsaturated/monounsaturated fats.  They'll help you feel more satisfied and full.

morrigan914
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:04 AM
I do that too, lol. Especially while pregnant.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:05 AM

OMG do you want to look like this?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:07 AM

like carbs? recently, i've been having pasta for lunch... and something a little smaller for dinner.. i also add benefiber to my water twice a day.

Quoting ElitestJen:

Maybe you're not eating enough during the day.  Look for bulk foods (lots of fiber) to make you feel more full.  Also, don't avoid fat altogether.  Fat is not evil.  Just make it polyunsaturated/monounsaturated fats.  They'll help you feel more satisfied and full.

ElitestJen
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:10 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

like carbs? recently, i've been having pasta for lunch... and something a little smaller for dinner.. i also add benefiber to my water twice a day.

Quoting ElitestJen:

Carbs turn to sugar.  They can make you more hungry.

Bulky foods would be oatmeal, whole wheat pasta/bread, nuts, sweet potatoes, etc.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:10 AM

oh boy! lets hope not! i take BC- i have 2 more weeks left on this pack... but i also never really get a cycle (at least consistantly-- it varies from 1-4 months outta the year, with a couple hours to a couple days)- so i never really truly know when to test.

with DS- i didnt eat that much... in the beginning (first two trimesters), i ended up losing 40 lbs. =(

Quoting morrigan914:

morrigan914
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:13 AM
I gained 50 with my last one :l

Quoting Anonymous:

oh boy! lets hope not! i take BC- i have 2 more weeks left on this pack... but i also never really get a cycle (at least consistantly-- it varies from 1-4 months outta the year, with a couple hours to a couple days)- so i never really truly know when to test.

with DS- i didnt eat that much... in the beginning (first two trimesters), i ended up losing 40 lbs. =(

Quoting morrigan914:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:16 AM
I do this too.
MixedCooke
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:16 AM

you are a closet eater and eating junk because no one will see you.  Take a fiber supplement before your dinner or afterwards and it will fill you up for longer, so that you arent sooo voracious at night.  You could be cutting your calories too low, so maybe upping your calorie by adding 2 small snacks before lunch and dinner will also help you out.  Another idea is not even keeping junk food in your house because its not like you are going to binge on fruit.  I tend to binge eat so thats what helps me, not even keeping junk in the house or if I do it is healthier alternatives like dark chocolate, which I cannot eat a lot of, frozen fruit bars, frozen dark chocolate covered bananas or frozen yogurt.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)