Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I've heard it said that most people at some point develop a crush on a teacher. Was that true for you? How old? What grade?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:15 AM
Replies (21-30):
snglemomto1grl
by Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:36 AM
1 mom liked this

nope. never. honestly lol

anon1986East
by Kali on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:37 AM
1 mom liked this

Nope. I remember in middle school every girl, it seems, had a thing for one of the teachers but I think it had more to do with the fact that he was the only teacher under the age of 40 (he was in his late 20's I believe) and he was the coach of the break dancing group...

I never thought he was that attractive though. I even sat in some pretty awkward conversations because every girl I knew would just talk about how hot he was while I sat silently by thinking they were all just a bunch of idiots.

DevinAnnesmom
by Sarah on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:38 AM
Awww...I feel so bad for short guys. My dad is 5'3 and has gotten picked on his whole life.

Quoting Blueliner:

Yeah, my Sr English teacher... I was 17/18 and he was just out of college, couldn't have been more than 24. he was pretty good looking, and funny, too short though.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DevinAnnesmom
by Sarah on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:39 AM
Lol are you single? Is he?

Quoting Anonymous:

Not that I can remember, but I DO have a crush on my 8th grade sons school principal.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Blueliner
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:41 AM

He was a cool guy... just too short for me to be REALLY attracted to... he was probably 5'6" but I'm over 5'9" and being that much shorter is just a turn off for me.

Quoting DevinAnnesmom:

Awww...I feel so bad for short guys. My dad is 5'3 and has gotten picked on his whole life.

Quoting Blueliner:

Yeah, my Sr English teacher... I was 17/18 and he was just out of college, couldn't have been more than 24. he was pretty good looking, and funny, too short though.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:41 AM

Yep! 10 grade I had a huge crush on my biology teacher. Tall, tan, muscled up, rock climbing, tattooed yummyness! After I turned 18 we started hooking up 

armywifey26
by Krissy on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:42 AM

I had a slight crush on my American history teacher. He also taught Bible history. His name was Mr Rosa. And he was really young(22 I think) and so not my type. Really chubby too. I have no idea why I was crushing on him but I was. It was during my sophomore year 

DevinAnnesmom
by Sarah on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:42 AM
Lol I was always the same way. I NEVER liked the guy that all the girls liked. I liked the awkward, nerdy guy that none of the other girls even noticed. The teacher I had a crush on was MY idea of hot, but I doubt many of my peers agreed lol.

Quoting anon1986East:

Nope. I remember in middle school every girl, it seems, had a thing for one of the teachers but I think it had more to do with the fact that he was the only teacher under the age of 40 (he was in his late 20's I believe) and he was the coach of the break dancing group...

I never thought he was that attractive though. I even sat in some pretty awkward conversations because every girl I knew would just talk about how hot he was while I sat silently by thinking they were all just a bunch of idiots.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jamie1972
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:43 AM

i never  had a crush  on any  of my teachers. the male teachers i did have  were either old,geeky,or gay.  now my 11 yr ds had a very good looking kinder teacher.  he  looked like the guy from homemake over show. 

teal.blaze
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:44 AM

10th grade. Band director...I think all the girls had a crush on him! He was very athletic, and played trumpet. He gave me free private trumpet lessons, bc I needed them BAD, and couldn't afford regular lessons.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured