Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Hubby is on the couch for the night.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies

About an hour and a half ago, someone tried breaking into our truck. Thank God we have very protective dogs. And BIG dogs. Whoever it was took off down the street... 

My husband went outside in nothing but his boxers and with his gun... I think it has something to do with the psycho neighbor... We were over there one night and my son was being kind of grumpy... She hit him. She hit my three year old child... Her fiance (a really good friend of my hubby's) left her crazy ass last weekend. 

I am so frustrated... We live in a tiny town where everyone knows everyone, and I don't know who in the hell would try to break into our truck!!! I am getting so mad... I can't think of anyone that we have an issue with except the bitch of a neighbor. :( 

Sooo Hubby is sleeping on the couch, and the dogs are sleeping in the living room in case someone tries something again. I really hope my husband doesn't shoot someone tonight... :( Damn people

We haven't done anything to anyone to piss them off... I just don't understand. And we haven't even had our truck for a month!

Oh and for those of you who say "Call the cops" If you call after about 5:30 you get an answering machine. That's how tiny our town is. Unless you call 911, but it wasn't really an emergency since no one was caught. :(

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:50 AM
Bump!!!
3mommyandwifey
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:52 AM
What's the population there? And where are you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:55 AM
Since it's winter about 200 and thats stretching it. Everyone moves away in the winter. It gets to be like -20 to -30 degrees at night... I'm in wyoming

Quoting 3mommyandwifey:

What's the population there? And where are you?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN