Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ruzzle!!

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:42 AM
  • 8 Replies
I want some friends!

rachelq82 is me.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:43 AM

Betty Boop Lets go to the disco.    Betty Jean Newell Smith

armywifey26
by Krissy on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:44 AM
1 mom liked this

I have no idea what Ruzzle is

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:46 AM
1 mom liked this

Found it...its that stupid game that keeps popping up in the posts, lol

playfield ruzzle

How to play Ruzzle

Read this part and you will know how to play Ruzzle! If you're wondering: What is the app Ruzzle (formerly known as Rumble) exactly?

Well, Ruzzle is the new popular word game on your Smartphone or Tablet. Ruzzle is definitely the successor of Wordfeud, since the introduction of the word game Ruzzle in 2012 it has been downloaded 3 million times in 2 months. The popularity of Ruzzle is still growing. Recently Ruzzle became the most popular wordgame in the United Kingdom and the USA.

The Ruzzle playfield has 16 random letters in rows of four. The Q, X and Y are not included in the playfield.

In the field you'll have to try to make as many words with the 16 characters in two minutes. After the round finished you'll see how many points you have earned and how many points your opponent has.

This website is designed to provide you with information about the word game Ruzzle. Read the information below to experience what Ruzzle is.

playfield ruzzleHow does Ruzzle work?

If you're playing Ruzzle you'll have to make as many words as possible in two minutes with the 16 characters in the playfield.

On this website you'll read how to play Ruzzle. The 16 characters are in rows of four, and it's possible to form words in all possible directions. It's possible to play Ruzzle in practice mode, but it's the best (and most addictive) if you play against a friend or a random opponent.

Each game of Ruzzle is played over a period of three rounds, after three rounds you can see the result with the number of points of the three rounds and below your total score.

If you've lost the game of Ruzzle, you can send an invite to get your revenge, so you can try again to beat your opponent with the next game of Ruzzle. Each round the characters change in the playing field so that you can form other new words. I hope we have answered your question: What is Ruzzle?

Take a look at the Ruzzle Tips and Tricks for more study material!

Ruzzle Points and Extra Points

Wordfeud and Ruzzle have the same score fields and bonus point boxes:

Ruzzle bonus fields:Ruzzle points

DW: the word you've made times two.

TW: the word you've made times three.

DL: literal value times two.

TL: literal value times three.

I you're noticing the extra points values in Ruzzle it's really easy to boost up your score. In the first round there won't be many extra points boxes, but in the second and third round of Ruzzle there will be more.

Take a look at the Ruzzle Tips and Tricks to improve your game skills! We hope you have know how to getter better in Ruzzle now by reading the text on this website.

Advantages of Ruzzle

• Easy to play with friends
  • An exciting challenge because you have a time limit.
  • Three rounds means that you can easily recover after a bad round.
  • Ability to chat with your opponent.
  • Ruzzle is an addictive word game!

Disadvantages of Ruzzle

• Ruzzle doesn't always remember your password and username, you must log back in often. (the paid version of Ruzzle is better in remembering usernames)
  • Ruzzle is an addictive word game!
  • You cannot pause the game when you're playing, You will need to focus for two minutes (the game only pauses when you get a phone call).
  • Not all the words are in the dictionary of Ruzzle.
  • When you've a bad internet connection sometimes your round score doesn't get saved.

Official Ruzzle Trailer

Quoting armywifey26:

Betty Boop Lets go to the disco.    Betty Jean Newell Smith

Ciuplys
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:46 AM
1 mom liked this
About to send you a request love that game. I also play dice with buddies but I can't play that on my phone! ;(
summerbear
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:50 AM
1 mom liked this
It is like boggle, but has point values like scrabble.

Quoting armywifey26:

msz.mamiiof2
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:19 AM
1 mom liked this
I absolutely am addicted to ruzzle!!! Mszkey1 is my name :)
DonnaNoble
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:20 AM
What makes Ruzzle preferable to Scramble With Friends?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
she_walk_softly
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:25 AM
1 mom liked this

My husband loves the game and I help him find words so for the poor opponent we are twice as fast.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)