Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

should i stop talking to them so they can be a family again?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies
1 mom liked this
ok my stbxh and i split when i was pregnant.i had my son(7weeks) and my fil and his wife were a total dicks to me.well i found out from my stbxh xgf(they broke up sunday) that he had told him a ton of lies saying i went around town bad mouthing him and all this other shit.I love my inlaws i would never do this.well fil mil their spouces and stbxh want nothing to do with my son which is fine by me im not going to beg them to.fil's sisters and his mom and also stbxh's step sister all want in my sons life they love him to death.ssil(stbxh's step sister) and 2 of the aunts are here 2 or 3 times a week.fil told everyone if they were going to continue to be in ds's life they were no longer going to talk to him or his family(bil(21) sil(6) stbxh(24) and smil).he posted this on all of their fb walls today.should i just back off and stop talking to them?i havent asked anyone to be in his life they have all asked but i dont want to cause family problems.sorry if this is confusing.it is to me also and im living it
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommyof2n0308
by Marissa on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:02 AM
3 moms liked this
Wow, sorry, but i can't read that..its a mess!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:02 AM
2 moms liked this

Hell yeah its confusing....I had to read it 3 times, lol

ANYWAY....the ones that want to be in your sons life..WILL and the ones that don't ...Won't. It is their decision knowing what FIL said on FB.

Betty Boop Lets go to the disco.    Betty Jean Newell Smith

Trisha234
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:02 AM
1 mom liked this
You don't make the decision - they do. If they want to see the baby, you should let them and be happy. It's not your problem if it makes other people angry. Congrats!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bi-polarmommy
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:03 AM

if somene in my family told me i couldn't talk to someone or i'd be "disowned", i'd tell the one making the ultimatium BYE

the sistersare all adults and can be in yous/ds life if they want to, and fil can go suck it

i.love.my.life
by Arika on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:03 AM

Quoting Trisha234:

You don't make the decision - they do. If they want to see the baby, you should let them and be happy. It's not your problem if it makes other people angry. Congrats!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:03 AM
sorry im upset and tired so my brain is only working half way

Quoting Sassy762:

ANYWAY....the ones that want to be in your sons life..WILL and the ones that don't ...Won't. It is their decision knowing what FIL said on FB.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:05 AM

Its okay...I figured it out.......

Don't be upset....it will all work itself out. YOU let them decide ...its their choice anyway. They will deal with the shitty FIL

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Sassy762:

Betty Boop Lets go to the disco.    Betty Jean Newell Smith

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:08 AM
i know his step daughter and 2 of the sisters(the ones who are always at my house) told him he can get over it and that he needs to teach his son to be a father instead of whoring around town running from his wife and son(they all had variations of this) he "unfriended" them

Quoting Sassy762:

Its okay...I figured it out.......

Don't be upset....it will all work itself out. YOU let them decide ...its their choice anyway. They will deal with the shitty FIL

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Sassy762:

SissyAnn141
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:08 AM

Quoting Trisha234:

File for "Child Support", and leave everyone alone.

If they want to see you or baby, they know, where you are

, DO NOT ACCEPT THEIR ABUSE.

Siggy is Clickable to group

tezell78
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:10 AM
Ok. Couple things. You should go spork your soon to be xdh in the under balls. I'm joking mostly.
Seriously. Your stxfil CAN NOT dictate who his sisters ect can have relationships with and who they CANNT. He needs a reality check.
It's not your fault nor your sons fault that your fil is a controlling asshat.
Sorry you are going through this mama.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN