Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Pro~Life or Pro~Choice?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 61 Replies
What made you decide to be either prolife or prochoice?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sekirei
by LoKitty on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:42 AM
1 mom liked this

I am pro myob

Morality is subjective and I cannot force my views on others. However, Pro choice is more than just abortion. It is the choice in how you deliver your babies, what doctor you use, if you choose to vaccinate or not.

bowribbonmama
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:43 AM
1 mom liked this
The fact that it's not my business what another person does with their own body.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:44 AM

There is and never was a decision. Killing is something I cannot do. The experiences I had with infertility and the heartbreak of miscarriages only reinforced that, for me.

lendales_mommi
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:44 AM

Pro choice - just for the fact that I DO NOT and YOU do not know what is the best decision for anybody. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:46 AM

A life starts at conception. Pro-life.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:49 AM
I have been pro-choice since I realized how disgusting people can be, and since I understood that not every pregnancy results in a happy outcome. When women have abortion it saddens me, I dont think its ideal and I wish no woman would have to make that choice.
bi-polarmommy
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:55 AM

i believe abortion should only be done in cases of rape, incest, mothers health in jeopardy, or when the baby has a medical condition that is incompatible with life

i also believe women (and men) need more education about/access to preventing pregnancy in the first place

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:08 AM

Pro-Choice   After having my daughter and then my son I knew I didn't want any more children. My son was two and a half months premature and I had so many complications during my pregnancy. My doctor said I hope you don't plan on having any more children and I said no,why? He said because if you get pregnant again you probably will die. I have no reason to keep a baby and then die and leave my two existing children with no mother. It never happened so I didn't have to have an abortion. Now my tubes are tied.

paganmommy4
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:11 AM

Im 100% pro-choice. It doesnt mean Im pro-abortion, It just means that everyone should have the right to make a choice about their body without the influence of others.. Contrary to popular belief PRO LIFE IS STILL A CHOICE

eve210
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:14 AM
1 mom liked this
This!

Quoting lendales_mommi:

Pro choice - just for the fact that I DO NOT and YOU do not know what is the best decision for anybody. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)