Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Pro~Life or Pro~Choice?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
What made you decide to be either prolife or prochoice?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:41 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:23 AM
Oh I see! So I want to be married but when dh is being selfish and mean I can just kill him? Or does that only work on Innocent victims?

Thanks for clearing things up!

Quoting bowribbonmama:

People DO abort wanted pregnancies. Sometimes in life things happen beyond our control and warrant for abortions to be done.

Quoting Anonymous:

I think abortion is hypocritical. If the mother wants the baby it's life is of value but if she doesn't its nothing but disposable flesh.

We should just wipe out the human population! Problem solved!
bowribbonmama
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:37 AM
Talk about word twisting.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh I see! So I want to be married but when dh is being selfish and mean I can just kill him? Or does that only work on Innocent victims?

Quoting bowribbonmama:

People DO abort wanted pregnancies. Sometimes in life things happen beyond our control and warrant for abortions to be done.

Quoting Anonymous:

I think abortion is hypocritical. If the mother wants the baby it's life is of value but if she doesn't its nothing but disposable flesh.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angelicembrace
by The Dorkfish on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:39 AM

I'm pro choice. I decided because I believe it's a womans choice what to do with her own body. There are many circumstances that surround abortion and I don't feel I have the right to dictate a womans right to choose what is best for her situation. I've just always felt this way. There was no particular reason.

Whenever life gets tough I just remember this..

The Water Temple.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:44 AM
Talk about yoyo morals!

Quoting bowribbonmama:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting bowribbonmama:

Quoting Anonymous:

andrealeeanne
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:46 AM

Pro-choice. Not my uterus, not my decision.

illinoismommy83
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:46 AM
1 mom liked this

I used to be pro-fetus and then I woke up and now I'm strongly pro-women. You should do what is best for you, I should do what is best for me, and as long as our choices do not negatively impact the lives of others then we should mind our own business.

If I drive 100 mph on the freeway I could kill you. That shouldn't be my choice. If I drive 100 mph on my private land with no risk to others, what I do is my business.

What a woman does at her doctor's office is really between her and her doctor. It does not hurt a pro-life person in any way if a woman gets a legal medical procedure done. Unless you are going to stand outside the abortion clinic with a sign that says "I am financially stable and desperate to adopt - please let me pay 100% of your living and medical expenses so you can continue your pregnancy" then you should probably get out of the way and go bother another sidewalk. Your "choice" to hold a sign with a picture of a chopped up fetus negative effects my right to drive down the street with my kids in the car and not see that crap.

kidlover2
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:47 AM
I used to be pro-life until I was faced with hard choice myself. Now I am pro-choice because I would never pretend to know what's best for someone.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bowribbonmama
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:58 AM
Ha, not really.
We are talking about terminating a pregnancy that is dangerous to the mothers health.
How is that even comparable to killing your husband because he makes you mad?

Quoting Anonymous:

Talk about yoyo morals!

Quoting bowribbonmama:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting bowribbonmama:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AVSpecWife4
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:58 AM
This right here.

Quoting bowribbonmama:

The fact that it's not my business what another person does with their own body.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
macbudsmom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:01 AM
1 mom liked this

Ultrasounds.  How can you look at that amazing life and imgaine killing it???

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)