Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

pissing me off.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies
My bed sheet, that is. No matter what I do the damn thing won't stay on. corners come off constantly. I know it's the right size, it used to fit just fine.
Anyone got any suggestions to fix it - other than buy new ones.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NNB
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:57 AM

Staple it or something to the matress? Lol, I don't know!

Trisha234
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:59 AM
1 mom liked this
Nope. You need better sheets with at least a 600 thread count. You get what you pay for when it comes to sheets. It is frustrating!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:59 AM
You know, I have seriously considered stitching it on lol. But then I thought wha a pain it would be to get off when I need to wash it.....hehe

Quoting NNB:

canog08
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:00 AM
2 moms liked this

there are these things that look like suspenders for your fitted bed sheets it helps keep the corners in place...  you can find them like at bed bath & beyond for like $5 i think

NNB
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:00 AM

Lmao, i'm sure it would ruin them really fast too... what a pain!

Quoting Anonymous:

You know, I have seriously considered stitching it on lol. But then I thought wha a pain it would be to get off when I need to wash it.....hehe

Quoting NNB:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:01 AM
Well, these are pretty good sheets - it is a $200 set. Thats why I don't want to have to buy new ones. But I guess I might have to.

Quoting Trisha234:

Nope. You need better sheets with at least a 600 thread count. You get what you pay for when it comes to sheets. It is frustrating!

Amanda2487
by Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:01 AM
They make these things (I don't know what there called) but I believe the dollar store sells them and you hook them onto your fitted sheet and they stay in place.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:03 AM
Awesome! Thanks I'm gonna have to look into those :)

Quoting canog08:

there are these things that look like suspenders for your fitted bed sheets...  you can find them like at bed bath & beyond for like $5 i think

Supervane
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:04 AM
Your solution is simple buy sheet fasteners
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Twofeathers
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:06 AM

Well thats why..you paid $200 and they think they are too good to be slept on! LOL. Sorry j/k, I agree with the mama who said to go to bed bath and beyond and get the suspender thingies..Ive used those before with a set that was my favorite..they work wonderfully.

Thing is, no matter the count after so many washes the elasticity of all fabric wears down and things dont fit like they should.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well, these are pretty good sheets - it is a $200 set. Thats why I don't want to have to buy new ones. But I guess I might have to.

Quoting Trisha234:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)