Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

is this normal?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
i get along with my husbands girlfriend but not him.We have a 3 month old together and he has NOTHING to do with him doesnt see him doesnt help with stuff he needs doesnt ask about him nothing.His girlfriend and i talk daily she asks about him and if he needs something she gets is for him.Most people say we shouldnt talk or anything else.I dont see why though she tries getting ds's father involved its not her fault he is the way he is.yes she is "fucking my husband" but hey i dont want him anymore so i dont care.and for those that will ask about divorce and child support we have started the process but hes being a dick so it will take a LONG time.in the state we live you can't get divorced while pregnant.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:02 AM
No
AO-88
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:03 AM
If it works for you guys that's all that matters. What is normal anyway...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
NNB
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:03 AM

She seems very mature, I hope things stay this way between you both! And your stbxh steps up!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:04 AM
i think it will stay ok between us she is nice and is great with my son but i dont see his father ever stepping up

Quoting NNB:

She seems very mature, I hope things stay this way between you both! And your stbxh steps up!

TTC2Long
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:07 AM
Not normal as in typical, but if it works for you, who cares? I honestly doubt she will stick with him long, though. She sounds very mature and caring and he sounds like an ass.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:08 AM
lol the hell if i know.never been that before.i just hate hearing"you should hate that bitch she took your husband" or "youre a shitty mom for letting that home wrecker near your son" ok well its not like she made him cheat he knew he was married and that i was pregnant.she didnt find out until i was in labor with my son(and yes i know its true)

Quoting AO-88:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:10 AM
i dont either and she has told him if he doesnt start being a dad he wont have her anymore and he doesnt care.she said she still wants us to be friends even if they do split

Quoting TTC2Long:

Not normal as in typical, but if it works for you, who cares? I honestly doubt she will stick with him long, though. She sounds very mature and caring and he sounds like an ass.

AO-88
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:27 AM
You are not I repeat not a shitty mom! Truth be told that makes you an even better mom doing everything you can to keep that part of your child's life close. When people hold grudges or are in that childish mindset the only one it really hurts is the child. You should take pride in your maturity :)

Quoting Anonymous:

lol the hell if i know.never been that before.i just hate hearing"you should hate that bitch she took your husband" or "youre a shitty mom for letting that home wrecker near your son" ok well its not like she made him cheat he knew he was married and that i was pregnant.she didnt find out until i was in labor with my son(and yes i know its true)

Quoting AO-88:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:06 AM
thank you

Quoting AO-88:

You are not I repeat not a shitty mom! Truth be told that makes you an even better mom doing everything you can to keep that part of your child's life close. When people hold grudges or are in that childish mindset the only one it really hurts is the child. You should take pride in your maturity :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting AO-88:

lilfishbigocean
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:09 AM

You have a 3 month old DS, and you're pregnant again?

EDIT: I think I misunderstood. Sorry. You were saying that you can't get divorced while pregnant, and that your DS is only 3 months, and the divorce is a long process. Right?

I think that it is very mature of both you and his GF to be civil towards eachother.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN