Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

would you have?

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:33 AM
  • 7 Replies

my 3 yr old is loving,and beautifuli see so many moms willing to abort if they discovered their child had something"wrong with them " she got diagnosed with ehlers-danlos- a genetic condition todayand whats more i will continue  to have children with my husband knowing that they too may have this how could anybody end such a beautiful life before it got started?

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Derpy
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:40 AM
1 mom liked this

I would not abort.That is just sick and wrong.
Its your child for bloody sakes!No matter what it looks like,that is your baby!Honestly some women need a good slap in the face.

There CM,Thats what i think about adortions!

Rant over.

"Life,which you so nobly serve,comes from destructiopn,disorder and choas" -Jean-Baptiste Emanuel Zorg

tnt-manda
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:41 AM
You can't describe the love you have for your children until after you have them. Some people have never expierenced that love so maybe it is easier for them.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
skittlefart
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:45 AM

Personally, it's not my choice either, but not everyone's opinions are the same. We can't speak over someone else's uterus or what they do with it. 

photo f0d2fac9-968e-4f2a-b2d4-23b82e20f027_zps882254c2.jpg
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:54 AM

I loved my child from the moment I found out they were there. I don't see how you can say you can't love a child until you have had them...My child's existence is just as real outside my womb as it is inside. I felt actual love then.

Quoting tnt-manda:

You can't describe the love you have for your children until after you have them. Some people have never expierenced that love so maybe it is easier for them.

mariesmama
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:17 AM

bumps

mariesmama
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:59 AM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:05 AM

Thats great thats how you feel, I wouldnt be able to abort my child either, however I realize that I have no right to force others to do as I believe.. Every woman has a legal choice .

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)