Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I wish this debate would drop already!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 28 Replies
7 moms liked this

The debate of Breast feeding / formula feeding

I'm sick of seeing it, all women do here is think that they are better then every one else, so posting generic, misinformed pictures is the way they go!

Bashing people who had to feed their baby by bottle,

Let me get this straight, as long as baby is fed then shut up! It does not concern you. You trying to get a raise out of people is imature, in fact, it's ridiculous... bleurgh... i'm just slightly annoyed with the ignorance.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Fields456
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:02 AM
I just laugh about it now
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:05 AM
It will keep going as long as there are ignorant people who think they're better than others .
Twofeathers
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:05 AM

I really dont get it either..there's pro's to it sure..but not everyone can do it. I just ignore those posts and move on to something else. If more would just quit responding to them and there was low feedback then eventually it would stop or just go nowhere.

raye-chan
by Raye on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:05 AM
I agree with you :)

The baby is being fed. It shouldn't matter how nor should so many be concerned about why the mother doesn't feed the child a certain way. Some women cannot actually breastfeed and those of us who can't get flack for formula feeding.

people ridicule others to make themselves feel better.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:07 AM

That they do, I guess i'm not in the mood to read it today, people just really need to stop being so self-absorbed,

Quoting raye-chan:

I agree with you :)

The baby is being fed. It shouldn't matter how nor should so many be concerned about why the mother doesn't feed the child a certain way. Some women cannot actually breastfeed and those of us who can't get flack for formula feeding.

people ridicule others to make themselves feel better.

LeetjieJ
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:10 AM
I think many people forget just what a life-saver formula has been to millions of babies.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
minnesotamommie
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:14 AM
As long as people can have their own opinions it will never go away, you just have to be be proud of the choices you made regarding your baby and let the crap roll off. I chose to formula feed it was absolutely the best thing for my family and I have two healthy girls
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Diamondblue1
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:19 AM
I don't worry about it
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:38 AM

Exactly.... it's taken for granted a lot

Quoting LeetjieJ:

I think many people forget just what a life-saver formula has been to millions of babies.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:06 AM

it amazes me that formula fed babies years ago(when I was born in the 60s) did not have the issues kids have today, allergies, etc...  I never did. I was healthy.  My dd was formula fed and is healthy.  They are a bunch of sickos(some of the bf nuts)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)